My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thank You, I embrace You.

Someone aided me in doing the decision of going for the 3rd Dan test 2mr..

I Thank her from the depths of my heart. I think if i did not share it with her, most probably i will give up myself in the thing that i used to love. Everyone knows that TKD is important to me.

I am glad that HE has sent messengers to pull me out from the dark hole. I seriously hope that things will be better.

She made me tear, i hate that….  =) I love her for being supportive by not showing it directly. When it is directly shown, it boosts up my confidence and courage…

Thank you for all the dreams you shared, all the thoughts…

Dedicate this song to my dearest sibling, who really lift me up when i’m down, who listens to me all the time though i dun talk about myself much, who be there for me whenever i need it, who backs me up whenever i’m falling..

You gave me life, and the meaning of life.. You are always there..

I really teared when all the supportive words were said…

Here, this song is for You.. The decision just now was an important one, cuz the ability of me to get up depends on that…

I knw tht you dun accept this much and well, but I do wanna say that I love you lots. I know that it sounds corny, but it is from deep within me. =) You always knw that you’re irreplaceable in my heart. Like what it says in the lyrics.. “ I’ll always pray and embrace those who pulled me though the storm when i wake up…”  You, i always pray for…  my dearest DeEr.

Thank You..

 

 

I love this song more each time i play it….

No comments: