My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New day?

 

Okay, i’m listening to The Katinas lately, came across their songs accidentally on You tube. Well, it turns out well, just like how i knw Leeland, who is also an American Band. However, the difference is, The Katinas, they are brothers, 5 brothers out of 12 who live in American Samoa.. wherease Leeland is a band, which consist of city boys. Both the bands have deep love to GOD and worshipped HIM by praising him through melodies.

Listen to it,

The Katinas- Rejoice

 

 

Nice? I love the beat!!! hehe..

 

Today, is the day that i officially show my face off in LC. Dun ask me why, but i think that i’m ready. tht’s why i was there. Ready or not ready… gah, the feeling will come when someone is ready. So, the feeling came, and i went.

My heart’s still not in it?

I dunno, I’m just doing my part. It is very tiring to care for all aspects.. so, I just do what i’m supposed to do. If not, i think i’ll be suffocated.

My work experience today was still good. Still trying to catch up. I mean, i’m still trying to increase my speed…. of knowing the locations.

 

I’m tired now, will be working 2mr morning. so.. guess i’ll sleep..

 

I’m doing my reports now, and i still have lots to go… wondering whether i can finish by this week…..

 

P.S : I love the barrier-less feeling….. =)

No comments: