My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Peace?

Spent my night with ALO…. I had fun with them, as we get to meet Cheryl!!! whom we did not meet for one year already. Mmm… what a busy gurl huh???

Kuen is having a “RUnaway” disease.

I’m currently running away from…. it.

 

I believe that i will find my way, just like how i found mine in LC. When the time comes, it comes.

I’m in a playful mood this month, so i will try to go anywhere i can cuz i deserve it. Play hard, study extra hard. tht’s my principle.

My life currently is surrounded by changes and surprises. Eventhough its holiday, everyday is a challenge to me too.

I understand the fact that no matter what happens in life, it is really really unpredictable.

THose Alive may be dead, Love might turn to hatred, Affection might turn into denial, Justice might turn into fraud, and Expectations might turn into disappointment.

All these negative images, negative thoughts, sometimes conquer me. However, Kuen has her brain positively trained. Yeah, I still stay positive whatever comes, because i knw, what we have, and what we ought to be, they are all fated. All we do is, try our best, achieve what we want full of faith. We cannot predict what will happen the next hour.

Just like me, I’ve decided to go… , but i ran away.

sigh……. was kinda disappointed with myself just now. Wasnt really in a good mood though. Wanted to stay the whole day at home, watching movies, listening to musics, and do my report, but.. it turned out…. NIL, ZERO.

One month is fast eh?

I live like the only child again………….

 

--------------------------================---------------

HE spoke to me again.

I guess, without HIM, I’m not the one i' am now. My faith is there, it’s growing strong. HE prevents me from deviation, HE showed me what my heart wants, HE showed me where my heart is.

I cannot really explain what happened to me and HIM. It was indeed a great experience. Seriously, without the experience, I wouldnt believe.

 

I am currently still fine, besides working 2mr, i’ve agreed to work on Monday night. Weird eh? Tell you what, I dont deserve the meal last friday. I feel so bad and i wonder anyone can understand how freaking guilty i am. I seriously feel so bad for it. now, I’m trying to make it up by agreeing on it.

Plus, i think that i am ready.

Yeah, this time, I think my heart is ready. I knw i cannot run and hide forever. That’s why i really believe that when the right time comes, everything will be fine.

I made that decision in peace. =)

For now, the only thing that i really wish to happen is… To work in a same shift with DeEr. (which it never will, cuz i think boss scared that both of us will talk instead of work? IF boss does, means she doesnt knw me well… haha) When i think back, the last time we worked together with a same shift is when she was still a Form5 kinasai. She was the new baby, and i worked with her to teach her stuff?? (can’t really remember what i’ve taught her, guess i’m not a good teacher huh…..)LOL!! =)

but the best thing is, i get to knw her. =)

and believe it or not, that time was the last time i worked with her.. and it was 2 to 3 years back. Gosh……

LC is a magical place. Because of it, i found what i wanna do, because of it, i get someone who knows how i feel and what i think, because of it, i get a lot of good and close friends, because of it, i confirm that i like SISSY type of guy… LOL!!! (okay, the last one is not that true…. )

and.. because of it… my intention to run away gets stronger and stronger. Maybe because reality hurts. yeah, it hurts.

 

Time to wash up. I dun wanna mourn over some stupid stuff.

 

GOD, i pray for PEACE for everyone…. Everyone that i love…

                                   peace

 

 

P.S: My mind is not in peace….

No comments: