My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick update

I have lots to express, but.. my report stops me from doing so.

okay, quick update.
i'm working morning half today, so... I get to go lunch with Sue. She kinda updated me with lots of things la... =)
I brought her to the best roti canai in Pandamaran!!! I found the restaurant!!! so proud!! thanks to AL who brought me there.. hehe.....

Had a piece of Roti canai and Milo Kosong, it filled me up. Satisfaction
basically, Sue updated me with the current issue around me which i've overlooked. Of course, I bear in mind that what i listened is just her POV. I still knw where i stand.

I don't just listen to ppl blindly. =)



It's a quick post, just came back from "meeting with problem".. It really got me spinning when i see this phrase.. haha!!
anyhow, START of Something new!! cheer!!
This is a right decision, move on, look forward. =)
----------------------======================--------------------------------

okay, I'm trying to keep myself awake... I need a table la... My bed is very tempting.
and I'm currently singing to keep myself awake.. this is bad, it reminds me of the days I'm doing my report. LOL!

Kuen is still singing with The Katinas.. haha!!

2mr is another new day... GOOD! I cant wait!! cant wait!!!
=)


Time for reports~!!!


P.S : No matter what you've become, You are still my dearest. keep your stupid smile on your face yeah.... =) :-) *hugs*

No comments: