My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A little ending in the year of 2009

 

The Year of 2009 is coming to an end soon. Well, it has been a wonderful year for me.

Let me break down one by one.

 

Character wise,

well, Character, I feel that I’ve grown up more compared to last year. A lot of things happened.. I think obstacles in studying and thinking of my future has made me a better person. Lots of waves rumbling in my heart, it was never solved.. until i went for DARE TO MOVE camp 2009 in PeaceHeaven GEnting. IT changed my life.. seriously it changed my life. I’ve get closer to GOD more than ever since then. The me in 2009 value family more.

 

Family wise,

Another joy in me, I’ve get another sister instead of just having a stupid brother. so, i now have a pair of stupid sister and stupid brother. Mmm… How nice life is, right?? especially both of them are always there to share and listen.thank God i have them!!! I love them lots with my whole heart!!!

My parents? erm.. they are still the same, one thing still bad in me is.. I’m still stubborn. However, it doesnt reduce my love to my parents!

 

Friends wise

I’ve always got my best friends to back me up. You guys knw who you are. My dear Yan, my dear ALO.. they are a bunch of supportive people!! Love them lots! Not forgetting my uni friends.. Although i talk about myself less to them compared to YAN and my siblings, they are still my buddies!! It is hard to get good buddies in Uni but i’ve found it. How blissful… =)

Guys, I love you guys lots!! I knw that we will still keep in touch eventhough you guys will be graduating sooner than me? haha!!!!

 

Attitude wise,

i’ve grown even more. I’ve been doing things with my full heart and i am still doing that. Just that, whatever i do, God is in me. and it seriously made me feel different, HE made me feel different, more confident along the road of battling. My attitude has always been good.  haha…. I think i have a good attitude. LOLS…..  My never give up spirit grows MORE this time. I’ve always been positive. I see things from the good side always. One thing bad about my attitude is, I always thought that ppl are all nice.. which turned out that they are not. Tht’s why i believe in ppl easily at the first sight. BUT!!! My analyzing mind will work eventually… Especially now, after my attachment, I can see things more clear! =)

 

Love Life wise,

erm, i can still live alone for now. It’s not a problem for me. I am independent. Very independent.. I can do anything and everything myself. I used to refuse help from ppl, but now.. I try to be a gracious giver and receiver. I start to receive things instead of Giving only. =) Trust me, it colours up my life. Partner of life? I don’t need it now…. haha!! =) concentrating on my career first.. LOLS!! it’s weird that a girl wants career first right? haha!! let me be the special girl then! =)

 

Study wise

It’s always been the same. but this year, after august, it is different. I’ve never missed a single prayer after MERDEKA DAY. I’ll pray for my studies, for my siblings, for my parents, for my loved ones… and Pray for myself. GOD showed a great miracle on me a few weeks ago. My results….. =) it is really a relief to get what HE has planned for you. I lay all my worries to him and i knw that with HIM in me, nothing is impossible. All you need to do is have faith in him that every single event and incident that happen to you has a purpose. How hard life is, HE will never be hard on you. =) That’s my principle of studying now.. Again, additional HIM in my life. tht’s all.

 

Work wise,

I cannot deny that My November has been a wonderful month to me. Why? because i get to spend every single hour with my family. All the Saturdays are the most memorable. memorable… Mmm… THought of what DeEr said in the Burget King to me. SHE and HIM never had anything which is MEMORABLE!! gosh……… haha!! How about ME ME ME>!>>??~? I dunno how many memorable moments you had with me, but to me, every single moment with you is memorable to me. Even all the words you said, all the things you’ve done… I keep it.. deep in me. (rmber? bcuz of WORK, i knw you.)

 Life CAre is really a place to grow,I’ve seen and realize a lot of things there. I’ve grown a lot just by staying there for almost 3 years. (officially 3 years in 2nd JAn 2010). I’ve got to knw the essence of working there… Seriously, it made me into a mature person. I’ve learnt how to see the right thing and the wrong thing. I’ve gained experience from all of the ppl there. =) Thank You.

 

Life wise,

I tend to embrace life more. I am not easily influenced by negative thoughts although i still have it sometimes. I always keep in mind that Life is short, what you wanna do, JUST DO IT! but be careful.. tht’s all. Life has been contented .. more contented compare to 2008. I’ve lived every single moment to the fullest in this year. Eventhough sometimes I’m doing nothing but i still love the Rotting feeling. I’ve seen things more openly. I wont mourn for wht i cant have.. but i will work hard towards it… though the road is tough for me. I always keep in mind that Life is wonderful. Whatever bad things that happened on me, I took it as a opportunity for me to learn. cuz i always knw there’s a purpose for everything that we’re going through.

 

SO, that’s me.

The main thing in this year is… I get closer and closer to my siblings and parents. Especially Mummy. She is always there for me and she starts to believe me that i’l try my best in whatever i do. I still remember a few weeks back, when DarLeng’s result was out, mummy asked DarLeng whether He’s given out his best? (he is not satisfied with his result and he obviously got lectured by me for not being THANKFUL) He said : “ nope.. not my best yet. I could get better if i give out my best. “

I taruh him kau kau.. : “ how can you blame for your result now when you never give in your best?? then now, you are complaining about your result, which is 3.6 CGPA pointer!!!! “

so, this guy wanna find partners in crime by saying…

He said :" “ cheh, you also didnt do your best what!?!?!!! "\

Me said : “ You are wrong!!! I have no regrets on my results though it’s on borderline, cuz I’ve tried my very best! and i’ve no regrets!! I am thankful for my result! You should be thankful and stop complaining!!!”

Mum :" “ Yeah, I believe that jie jie rally tried her best, (she’s nodding) and I really do..”

Yeap, she said to DarLeng.. He kept quiet…

hey, come on!! it is true okay!!!! I’ve really give out my every single brain cells for it!!! every single inch of notes is in my mind!!!!

Sigh.. he is not thankful eventhough he gets 3.6… sigh… it’s already on the Dean’s list le….

anyway, i guess he realized his mistakes after that.

BUT!! what mum says really…. melts me…. all these while she thought I was not being hard working enuf (which i hate it).. but now, hardwork pays by having her see me putting my effort in my studies. =) I am happy, seriously.

so, the moral is… When you give in your best, you are proving to yourself that you can. You don’t need to prove yourself to others what you have done. cuz others can see it. All you need to do is.. do whatever is right. God has eyes, so do other people.

------------------------======================--------------------------------

 

Report time!! =)

 

Guys, Merry Xmas and Happy New year!~! Will be out of town starting from 2mr rill 31st December. =) so.. guys, take care yeah!! anything, msg me instead of msn me. =)

I can’t wait for Xmas!!! =) haha!!!

 

Penang!! here i come!! TRI!! I’m coming!!!!!! =) hahaah!!

 

P.S : I’ve had a great day in my life yesterday. Knowing that hands are made of flesh.. it is something that hurts if part of the flesh is being cut off. Thank you for being in my life and thank you for Everything. =) You’ve just bent me into a new journey. Thank you for all the supportive words. Thank you for your presence… =) Love you loads!=)

No comments: