My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

Grrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!!!!!

My attachment days has ended with a graceful fullstop. Say bye bye to the early morning alarm, say bye bye to the drivings, the tiredness, say bye bye to the boredom, say bye bye to lab coats.. hahah!!

nah, indeed, it was a great memory for me. I think i will miss the people over there eventhough they are quite “different”. haha! =)

My last day ended great, i think my site of attachment offers the best service ever to students! we get free lunches, free gifts, free visiting to the production site, and free lectures from Mr Tan and Ms Clarisse Chee.

DAys passed fast right? it;s already 3 weeks, i mean my attachment.

So, i had fun sleeping this morning, knw what? to sleep without being awaked by alarm is a bliss! =)

BAsically, 3 of us slept till we satisfied! yeap, we had a tired night….. in fact, we had tired NIGHTS!

The day before yesterday, we went for AVATAR premiere!! WOW!! IT was GREAT!!! and i’m willing to watch the second time, the third time…. haha!!

                                                    1194501aa

MUST WATCH!!!! It’s very very GOOD!! I’m impressed by the graphics!!! haha!!! and it has a good story line, non stop action for 2.5 hrs. =)

that night, we were tired, but thanks to the movie, i manage to watch everything. WE reach home around 2am…. haha!!

 

so, yesterday, challenged PRINCSS and the FROG.

                            2009_the_princess_and_the_frog_005

Its a nice show!!! i would rate it 8/10 if i were 15 years younger… haha!!! however, i was too tired to watch it, i slept through half of the movie….wasting money right??? LOL!!!!

I like this cartoon though!! =)

 

Today, had lunch with my colleagues, my boss… it was a great one!!! cuz i get to meet all of them!!! =)

Kiat Kiat, Siok Yin, Boss, and of course, my DeEr Toon Toon!! =) her new nick…

okay la, today is the only day i will call her TOOn TOON… cuz my mood is at the good side today. hehe…..

My holiday… it’s like a dream.  PPL (DeEr) worked so hard to earn money, I play so hard and waste money. haha!! This month have to ikat perut and work harder d…. Mmm…. Anyway, it’s just a saying from me la, cuz i am still putting my family as my priority. =) Holiday ma….. =)

My DArLeng is leaving soon. Thanks DeEr for buying him the NOSE PATCH. haha!! he would think of you when he uses it. Yeah, He loves you too. =)

Aiya, me? as usual la…. i alwaYS love both of them.

 

my TUT TUT and my TOOn TOON. muahaha!!!

=)

Xmas is here!!! Merry Xmas in advance!!! I’ll be back to Dungun for Xmas gathering!!! anyway, i miss DeEr’s mummy’s turkey and lamb shoulder… really miss it…

I wanna watch Sherlock Holmes!! anyone please?????? cuz next week onwards, my movies night will be alone d….

Mmm…. how about singing K alone again?? maybe i should try tht…… AGAIN!!! hahaha!!!!!

Actually i am happy that DeEr is heading to another better path. I’m seriously happy for that. At least, she is heading to the right way… i hope she stops banging walls.. I wonder, why isnt her head hurts? LOL!!!

and i’m thinking of her white hair.. feel like pulling it now…. LOL! =)

DArLEng is in a “Anaphylactic shock” situation, he has been thinking a lot lately and i wanna spend some quality time with him tonight if possible.. I’ll miss his back, always sleep on his back, and butt..

I’ll miss his 3 layers fat…

I’ll miss his TUT TUT-ness…

I’ll miss him…..

Eventhough he might sucks in dealing with stuff and people, he is still one of my treasures….

Same goes to, Eventhough she sucks in dealing with her FLOWER-ness, she is still my treasure…

hugs hugs……. =)

 

owh, i’m meeting my DEARS tonight!!!!  my charm from Singapore!!! my dears!! I miss you guys a lot!!!! lets hang out!!!! =)

 

okay, the KIMCHI got my stomach burning… Argh…. Anyway, I still love Korean food! hehe…….

P.S : Shall i ? Shall i not? 2mr is a real dilemma……. sigh…………

No comments: