My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas, baby Kayden, this is specially for you.

On this blessed day, The birthday of Christ, I just wanna embrace this day with the ones i love.

Too bad that i can only pray and sing the praise at home. However, wherever i am, God is in me.

This day full of joy and blessings, i want to use the meaning of Xmas not just to accept gifts and blessings from above. I wanna use this opportunity to make my wish to HIM almighty.

My very first and only wish for this Xmas is… I pray that Baby Kayden will be healed from his sickness.I ask GOD to heal him, I ask GOD to forgive every sin of Baby Kayden and bless him with a good health. I ask GOD to bless him with courage to fight all the obstacles that he is facing now, all the pain, all the suffering.. Praying that someday, all the pain and sufferings will turn into a shield that protects him in the future. I ask GOD to bless BAby Kayden with strength to hold on, Hang on to YOU. GOD, i have faith in you. I am very sure that there’s a purpose why Kayden is going through all these. GOD, You are making him strong day by day. GOD, please be with this baby fighter every single moment. God, you are almighty, You are our savior. You are our leader. Our God, is God who saves.

I pray to God, in this meaningful day, You will wash away all the sins of my loved ones and be with them, bless them with happiness and joy. May God be with them.

God, You have done great things
God, You give grace to the weak
And bless the brokenhearted
With a song of praise to sing
You reached down and lifted us up
You came running, looking for us
And now there's nothing
And no one beyond Your love..

Let your mercy rain on us… especially to Baby Kayden.

My promise to God almighty, I will still continue my prayers to this Baby Fighter. God, he is strong under your grace. Yes, He is a special boy.. that’s why he is here, to prove to us that he can fight against the odds. =)

thank you God for everything,

Hallelujah… Hallelujah… Hallelujah…

In the name of God, Amen.

 

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! =)

Amazing Grace…. Great song.

No comments: