My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Xmas 09!

Yoohoo….. I’m back and I’ll be going off again!! =) well, this Xmas has been a meaningfu one for me. Why? I get to spend my Xmas with them!!! =)

                                      Image166

Spending time with them and spending my Xmas with them is something money can’t buy. How nice of them actually…

I’ve arrived there one day later. They have prepared whole lots of performance just to entertain us . We really did have fun!! =) I have a lot of videos to post.. but.. due to request of not posting… hehe…. I’ll still POST it!! bad huh???

LOL!

 

                            Image165

during their rehearsal.. i was practicing with Queenie. yeap, I involve i singing, my best talent.! =)

 

Image173 Image175

tht was part of our rules…. wanted to buy Xmas cap, but… TALAK!

so.. we had fun!! performing, eating… owh, we had BBQ and steamboat there!! =)

hehe…. a very entertaining dinner!!! Seriously entertaining. We’ve conducted exchange gift session before the games. Well, I’ve got a wonderful gift from CAssie. I love it lots!!!! will tk the pic next week and post it!! =)

so, the next day, slept till quite late. Day goes by, we still review our videos on the previous day and laugh like mad!! LOLS!!!

went to my favourite place in the evening!! Tg. Jara Beach!!!

 

Image219  Image223

Image234 Image276

Image261 Image238

Image274 Image333

Image336 Image337

 

los of pics more actually… haha!! anyway, i love the sand sea turtle!!! =)

 

well, will update more when I’m back from Penang. yes, i’m going to Penang tonight. So, I will update about my trip next week!!! =) yippee!!!!

 

Time to go off.

 

P.S : What’s with the try to miss me eventhough you wont? haha!! nvm, I do miss you. =)

P.S.S : Pray for Kayden, he was admitted yesterday night……. God bless him.

No comments: