My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 14, 2009

scattered... paragraph.

okay, it felt insulted. but... God's love is greater. HE asks to forgive and forget.. love more. I intend to just release my feelings, not getting shots of bullets back. It makes me feel stupid and i feel like a clown. I wonder is there any thoughts that crossed the mind before the bullets had been shot?

i am back from Jaybee, life is as busy, but yet enjoyable.
Spent my Monday at home, cuz i'm feeling blue..
Plans popped up, but no one to make it true.

Penang, wait for me!!! =)
yes, PEnang has called my name towards it. It dances over me and tempts me to visit and dance with it once again.
No plans yet, but for sure I'm going. Who doesnt want a free accommodation? right?

My night is accompanied by snores and cold air..... My dears are asleep.

Just feel that... what is happening now might be the most stupid moment ever, cuz ppl grow and we do not knw how and when the thinking matures.
Tht's why, I am confused.

If maturity is something that can only be trained and polished by TIME, I wish that time passed faster... Currently, most of them around me are doing the wrong thing.. including me.

I got the message, and as usual, it felt like a deep fresh cut.
No doubt, i agree to whatever it is.
IT somehow made me feel special... but.....
well, unless there's any wrong or any changes, a promise is a promise.

"Promise is a promise"
how many can do that actually?

I knw that no one can really do that sincerely.
For me, eventhough someone has turn me over or leave me to a better place where God knows where, I will still keep my promise.

I've been hurt lots of time.
I've been cut lots of time,
I've been dumped lots of time,
by the same and different individual.

Sometimes, life is just so ironic that the one you love hurts you the most and cuts you the deepest.

Mmm.... way to be thought,... huh?

I realize that i have my own stand and thinking, what comes into my ear will not go into my brain and be programed.
I dun wanna be a retard anymore. I've been one for long.

EAch and every single day, I pray to GOD that he will lead a good life, a good way to my loved ones, and i really hope that they will be able to find it.
Everyone is special, the CREATOR of ALL MANKIND tops the list, if not, how will Human with different character exists?

I am actually sick of getting counter waves. Can you imagine that you are sailing, wave comes.. It looks bearable when only one came. Now, imagine that 5 or 6 waves came to hit your little boat, you will be shaking and falling apart... got drowned finally.


Why can't everyone think before they speak??

=)

Gah, i'm just releasing my feelings. However, 2mr might be a movie night for me, WEdnesday is Ladies night, Thursday is a HAPPY NIGHT! yeah... Friday, will be another brand new day which is designed for me to overcome my fear.

As usual, this is it, this is me. HAving fun, living to the max.

Whatever you do, be sure that you pray and give thanks every morning when you wake up.
.. My quiet time will be spent with quality to speak to HIM and hear HIM speak.

Believe it or not.... I get big experience from above... I wouldn't believe it if i do not experience it.

Night is getting it's signal to rise, I am getting the signal to lie and rest safely on my bed.

Sometimes, i do hope that i have at least a piece of you.. but now, i am thankful that you have a piece of me in you.
Dun be confused, it doesnt mean that i wanna be you. =) You are still precious to me.
I am not sure what's me in you, but i want you to knw and to be sure that yOU are always one of those whom i appreciate and love.


Good night.

No comments: