My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

=)

Long day huh… haha!! yeah, i’ve been missed out blogging for a few days..=)

First of all, Thank God for blessing me… =) I Tell you what, HE exists. Through experience, i can tell you surely… =)

Life has been wonderful and tired. Yeah, my darlings came… Sher and Aeris. They stayed overnight at my place. Mmm….

I’ve got myself some “gifts” from my work.. Believe it or not? I dont think of me when i saw it, I think of HER!!! muahahah!!

sweat nei….

Today, I have lots of thoughts of going to travel.. and i still havent reply the WORKING MESSAGE… seriously, i dun feel like working… but.. i will still think about it… =0

Life has been great…. and I feel kinda relief after yesterday. It is First time of my life…. I embrace the feelings and I will do what i’ve promised.

Thank God.

I am tired..yes, My eyes are tired… but i still have the energy to live my night to the fullest. =)

 

Fun Fair, Laughter, You wait for me. hahahaha!!! =)

 

P.S : I miss you….. I miss you…….

                   Image117

Rainbow after the rain…

Guys, there is always rainbow after rain…

No comments: