My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Look Out Point with my FAMILY!!!

 

I love Today SUPER MUCH!!! why? I get to spend my day with…

Image083 (2)            Image090 (2)

My DARLINGS!!! Dad and mum, My siblings!!!!! Owh, We went to Look Out Point!!! this time, not with my buddies, it’s with my FAMILY!! =)

 

                              Image076

Mmm.. nice place!! =) Cozy, breezy.. WINDY!

 

        Image087 Image088 Both, cant wait to start eating!! LOL!!!

 

          Image089   Image090 (2)

Aiks…. DArLeng appeared as GUEST! hahaha!!!! The Guy on the left.. with dunno what lamb. The Woman on the right, Grilled Lamb special i guess… hehe..

come to mE!!!

                      Image091

Spaghetti CArbonara. Yummy!! taste good!!! =)

 

                                   Image095 (2) 

Owh… such an ugly shot… sigh… haha!!! nvm, I’ll be a good photographer when i get my very first DSLR! =) hehe….

 

The Dinner there was fantastic. Its not the food, but it’s the people that i went with. You knw, I love Family Outing..=)

My parents are kind enough to accept the request to go to Look Out Point.. haha!!! it’s GREAT!!! =)

The food there are okay, not that Expensive, normal rate. Yeah,. for all the Newbies who hvnt been there, dun expect much on food… It’s edible but not that bombastically great. =)

Actually, my mood was affected by the REMINDER to WORK… but.. Suddenly a thought came to my mind, asking me to appreciate and treasure my time with them (my DArLINGS) and embrace it with enthusiasm! Then, after that, FACe what comes 2mr… cuz What will come, it will come. Voices in my head huh? haha!

Now, I think i will carry the support from DeER, and step into the place again. Probably it will turn out great?? isnt it??

Never try again, never knw.

 

Besides outing with FAmily, I had a small gathering with 3 of my old frens in Bukit Tinggi on Saturday afternoon. =) I’m glad to meet them!! talked like no one else!!! However, promised to go to the Warehouse Sale.. sigh.. I’ve bought nothing but a Rm5 floor mate. DarLeng and mummy grabbed themselves a shirt and a Polo Handbag!!! yeah, my DArLeng has been acting like an “AUnty” to squeeze between aunties and grab for handbags!!! haha!! my mum just “sambung” the bag from DArLeng at the back.. Then Mummy pass it to the Malay AUnty beside her.. yeah, she passed all the handbags that she rejected. hahaha!!

My mum is actually a very very cute mum…. and always think on things tht will never happen.. hahahah!!!!

I love her!

I’ve bought myself a ring instead. =) satisfied, cuz i get it at Rm 10 only… muahahaha!!!

DeEr.. she’s the earliest to escape from the WAreHouse Sale and sat beside the road… acting like a beggar? ahahah!

I’m the next to join her. =)

------------------------=================----------------------

Well, today is definitely a contented day for me!! Morning Bah Kut Teh with my siblings, AFternoon meet up my friends. Night, outing with my parents and siblings..and had dinner with them at a cool place!!! =)

I dunno whether DeEr will feel paiseh onot la… I seriously hope she wont and she definitely act like a muka tembok. :-P LOL!

I think that she really understands that I’m not treating her as an outsider.. and i dun hope that she will feel so. Anyway, she blends in well?  =)

 

mum,

He will never be ATTACHED to HER, SHE will never be ATTACHED to HIM.. okay!! Mummys, they tend to think too much… Based on the frequent outings that we had.. =-=

LOL!

I treasure today. Will Embrace 2mr…

 

P.S : Thanks for your existence in my life.. I’m happy that you are happy. I’m happy whenever i’m with the two of you too. =) Dunno since when, you have become a part of me, a part of me and him, a part of us. May your smile shine on …… cuz It’s stupidly beautiful. =)

 

---------------------------------=======================--------------------------

More photos and story, visit RAChel Ngiam’s blog.

No comments: