My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wake me up when it ends….

I wish someone could just knock me till I'm unconscious or give me some sleeping liquid….Let me drink it…

And wake me up when November ends….


 

I was extremely blue… and whatever I do, I cannot finish it…

Good, windy weather… slept the whole day…

I dun have the mood to reply all the msgs….

It's all one word, emotionless… cuz.. I feel like banging off my phone and isolate myself from the world… not in the mood for everything… sigh..


 

I asked DArLeng to online from FB… cuz I couldn't stand anymore…

So, we chatted… and he cheered me up.

I told him tht I am feeling really blue.. and it eventually got spread to him. Well, he doesn't have much effect on this "Blue" thingy… but I've overcome it.

He made me white from light blue…

Thanks to him. I miss him lots..


 

Perhaps, it's time to "white " myself now. My notes missed me…

I should make myself sleep as long as I want tonight….. without any obstructions…. I need a balance from everything…

No comments: