My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tribute to her and all...

Tim Hughes- Everything

A tribute from me to my darl, Sher who just lost her grandfather last Saturday.
Sincerely prayed for her..

This Song rang in me...

I dedicate this song to her, as a support for her and her family. hope that she will remember this lyrics again and get over the sadness, the grief.. with God helding her through.

I hope you still remember the lyrics even after DAre to Move.:-)

God Bless you and your family.




embracing what God does for you, it's the best thing you can do for him. ~~Romans 12:1


-------==============------------
TO me, myself, Tears no more.
Be my everything.
Grow with me, guide me to the light, Guide me through the darkness..

bless me with strong will.....
God bless all of us who are sitting for finals exam soon....

BlueTree- God of this city.


I Love this Original version more than Chris Tomlin's cover version.

All the best my pals!!

We will make it through with God's grace.

Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
~Matthew 6:25-27


No comments: