My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Got out from Monday bLue... :-)

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die, so, let us all be thankful.-Buddha

this quote made a good morning....

Dellynn is such a troublesome person...
She seems to NOT understand that the Person doesnt understnad that she wants to meet the Person.

haha?! complicated eh?

Dellynn wants to meet HER. but She did not get that. Well, i guess,let's leave it to fate la.

Same goes to HIM. I think I was being too aggressive. Sigh... this is not the way it should be. He is avoiding me now.....(i think?)
okay, I'm too scary and i have Tiger canine or vampire's teeth. Having affection to him is something that i have to reduce now.. perhaps, let's be friends again.... ( but... seriously there's nothing happened between us....)haha!
GAh! life.....
Like i told DarLEng yesterday night while he was "De-Blue-ing" me... I will consider finding a Caucasian.. muahahaha!!!!
He asked me what's special about them.... knw what i said?
I said: " since i might go to Aussie for Masters right after Housemanship, and will settle down there, why not?"

Owh....
I tell you what?
when daddy sent me back from Klang to Cheras, He asked me in the car....
"you really dun wanna further our studies? perhaps Master? if possible, dun stop after getting your degree... Go for Masters.. It only costs XX something thousands.. i can support you financially, just don't stop here..."

Me : " It only costs X thousand in Malaysia..."
him:" so, u wanna study in Malaysia??"
Me: " No.. maybe AUssie.."
Him: " go ahead.. apply it."

okay, it clearly shows that i have not tell them the plan to Study in Aussie...

Me: " I've thought about that, just tht i dunno when. But i will go there definitely..."

I wanted to elaborate about the Houseman and all.. but i was too lazy..and NOT IN THE MOOD!! know why? It' s Monday blue.. and it blues me till NIGHT! So, i din bother to explain and i kept quiet.

Sorry to say, i talk according to my mood... i would prefer to be QUIET the whole process if i dun feel right or i dun feel like talking.
or i wont even pay attention to what my friends are talking...
that is me.
If it was my friends who asked me rather than my dad, i would be quiet for the whole process...

Well,
Studying in Aussie.... it seems like a dream, and it seems far...
but.. it is near when you come to think about it...

I am so going to take up Research Project to support my Master studies......

Can you believe that My dad actually ask me to leave Malaysia and settle down overseas???
I knw, someday... i have to leave all i have in Malaysia behind.....
It's a tough road... you knw? It's a tough road.


Fear gets in me whenever i think about it...
I dun have the courage when i think that i might fail... but... i never try, i'll never knw.


It's getting nearer and nearer....

I wanna get out from here!!!!!!(i mean birdnest...)

No comments: