My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Diwali eatings.. EAT EAT and EAT!!!:-)

Happy Diwali!! I had a great day!!! erm.. ate too much d.. and have to GYM MORE!!! haiz……

Well, went to meet DeER after her work..on Friday evening. muahaha!! had my TOSAI!!! YAY!!!!! we talked.. talked and talked….

erm, tht’s what i miss la, TALKING TO HER!!!! haha!!!

I think we wont run out of topic.. cuz if we do, means i’m deaf and cannot speak. haha!

So, tht night, went to Mum’s colleague open house, had puttu mayam, rendangs, fried chickens, muttons.. Fyuuh.. satisfied night!!!

muah and DeEr had set tht we’ll be going for dim sum on Sat morning, which is THIS MORNING. Mmm…

Image451 Image452

 

Image453 Image455

 

Image456 Image454

 

DIm SUM!! my breakfast!!! hahahaha!!! well, this is a satisfying breakfast i have… cuz it’s nice and with someone who knows how to appreciate DIM SUM!!! :-)

yeah la, she only eats FRIED STUFF in Dim SUm. Muah? I’m okay with anything, i eat everything basically.. so most of the time, she calls the order. :-)

As usual, we went to JJBT, Jusco to walk, shop.. and to change her BAG her boy Boy bought. Well… Of course, this is another moment tht i miss cuz it’s been like forever since i go to JJ with her. Normally, we’ll check around new shoes, new bags, new clothes, BLOOK.. (she shops there most of the time..) Me? i hardly shop and i’m not crazy for clothes and bags.. even shoes…So according to my little Sistah, the problem is with me. Mmm…..

I really dunno why i dun have affection towards all these. but i like bags and accessories… haha!!! owh, not forgetting, GADGETS!!! I love GAdgets! :-) and AUdio stuff! :-) CDs, Headphones, Musics, are my FAv! :-)

So, we shopped around, walked around… and we got hungry. Out of sudden, while searching for food, she thought of out PIZZA date when i talked about FAst Food and we passed by tht place. muahahah!!

Had pizza and we couldnt finish it.. haiz, as usual also.. take away half of it…

Received invitation from JuLene for Steamboat. We went too.. at 6pm.:-)

Saw RAchel!!!!

It was a nice meal!!! had fun eating and chatting. I’m really glad that Julene can eat now… hehe…. okay, she has to gain weight, for baby’s sake. :-)

Image457 Image461

Order.. then MAKAN. LOL!!! :-)

 

                                Image459

this drink, lemon splash! NIce!!! :-) Love it!!

So, seeing another Rachel of mine makes my day.:-) of course, not forgetting Kiat Kiat!!! the Sissy! :-) hehe……

It was rather a surprise, cuz… we were invited to Uncle Guard’s house!!! haha!!! tell you wat, thank god we went!!! the food are nice!!! just tht we’re too full for everything, we ate a little.. :-)

 

                           Image465

Uncle’s house. :-) Column.:-)

 

Image468 Image467

Left, the best couple!! and Uncle!! :-)

hehe….

 

                                 Image469

the best mutton!!!! nice! nice!!

 

                                Image470

this is the AYAM KICAP. believe it or not, it is superb!!!

 

                               Image471

Sambal ayam!!! Julene enjoyed it i guess!! nice!!!:-)

 

                                  Image472

the BEST FRIED CHICKEN THT I”VE ever HAD!!! dun believe??? ask SISSY!!!! He enjoyed this the most!! and it’s seriously very nice!!! :-)

 

                                   Image473

Curry Chicken!!! Goes well with Puttu mayam and TOSAI!!!!! YES!! TOSAI!!!

 

                                 Image476

Freshly made!!! gosh.. it was so Nice!!!!! hot!! and.. it goes well with the MUtton!!! hahaha!!!! (this picture was bad.. cuz it was taken by KIAT KIAT!! bad skill….)

Can u believe it? even Jerry eats it!!! haha!!

 

                                    Image475

how happy both of them… Mmm…. hahah!! enjoying the food!!! :-) Julene’s best smile!! :-)

 

Well, i ate a lot… the WHOLE DAY EATING!!! GOSH!!!

Gym on monday!!! hahahaha!!!

 

so, there goes my weekends, my Raya and Diwali open house. haha! Life evolves around food…

this week, I’ve eaten Steamboat TWICE!!! in 2 days!! Twice of Indian Open house in 2 days, Dim SUm, Pizza, Tosai in Butterfly park… GOSH!!!!!

Anyhow, my Dental appointment is next week, so… hurtful again… haha!:-)

 

Image445 Image446

Dino!!!! my baby brother’s brother Dino!!!! haha!!! I love to poke Dino’s nose… LOL!!!! Sheepig is with me, Dino’s with DarLeng.

Dino looks cute right? haha!@!!

So, there goes my day, time to stuck myself into notes again now….

I seriously had a great time today. Looking at my Little sistah modelling,(in Blook) haha.. in shoes outlet… talked like crazy, eat like crazy… and kena scold in Pizza like crazy…. LOL!

I will consider if they mention it again.:-)

For now, they are overwhelmed by the Sport car… haha!!! Mum needs to learn how to drive it in the FIELD 2mr! can u imagine that?? and she asked me to learn with her?!?!? har??? haha!! maybe i should follow her??? :-)

 

Tired day, guess i’ll study and wash up at 1am. :-)

No comments: