My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

TAke me away… to safer place.

DAy in DAy out….

I’ve sat on the chair from 12pm to 2am. SEE? 12 PM to 2 AM!!!

yet, i feel more energetic and enthusiastic as time passed by… till 2am… i really cannot stand the sleepiness and.. plan to online and blog my heart out.

I’ve been sleeping quite late everyday… I knw, I’m killing myself and my liver softly.. but, i have to do this. My situation doesn allow me to sleep early..

my midnight 11-12am.. will be spent studying plus sms my DArLeng. Apparently, he is more GANG HO than me.. he sleeps at 4am almost everyday, and wakes up at 730am. EVERYDAY!!!

so, msg-ing him keep me and him awake. Both of us will talk rubbish in msg.. haha!!

I’m tired. REally tired. I’m still hanging on. Give me support will ya? Support and prayers are all i need the most now.

My progress today is good, cuz i’ve make use of all my time wisely, and kinda productive.:-)

It is sad to spend my days on a table, sitting on a chair for more than 10 hours a day. Well, this is once in a lifetime, i appreciate it!! :-) Erm, becoming a Potato… Sweet Potato. LOL!!!

 

Believe it or not, this feeling of stress is so much better than the stress for my commitments. haha!! I’m a weirdo, yes. I’m weird.

 

“Take me away, to secret place, take me away, take me away!!!!”

Someone please take me away!?!? I salute you if you can do that, cuz now.. it seems impossible. LOL.

Study.. study…

Skipped most of the lunches and dinners…unhealthy eh? trust me, i dun feel hungry when i’m concentrating on something. It is when i’m doing other things which will make me feel the hunger… (NOW).

Hunger conquers, but my mind conquers more than my hunger. Thought of getting extra pounds if i munch at this time kills my appetite. =)

 

This song keeps me moving…

When you believe- MAriah CArey and Whitney Houston

Its really a motivating song when i’m studying.

came to knw this song again after re-watching Prince of Egypt. This CArtoon is the best i’ve ever watched. It touches me everytime i watched it. Indirectly, it gives me faith for what i’m believing.. It’s a story with lots of Moral Values. Guys, you guys should watch it sometime. :-)

 

Another song is I BELIEVE IN YOU, by IL DIVO and Celine Dion.

another clearer version than the previous one.:-)

these 2 songs are the only song i listen this week. haha!!! I seriously love it!!! =)

It’s DAY OUT now.. I’m waiting for another DAY IN which will come in a few more hours. =) Means, I’ll sit for another… XX hours? haha!

 

Okay, that’s all for now. Gotta click on STAR ONLINE to read some news.. Just to update myself… =)

 

“Last day” is over. Great days ahead!! Enjoy!!!

Knw what? I miss SAtay now…. dunno why, out of a sudden.haha!! and… Cheese Baked Rice. muahahaha!!!!

 

Good night everyone.

Good day!

No comments: