My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 29, 2009

4 in the morning..

Aww… it is so torturing that i only get to log into Facebook in the Morning, 3am. Yeah, i was studying whole day, till 3am.. almost everyday the same routine.

Anyhow, FB not tht crowded in the midnight ( morning) haha!

I’ve been changing my study environment since last week. Mmm…. I hvn try studying in my toilet.haha!!

However, fear still conquers. and i will conquer my fear!

 

Heard “Listen”, covered by a korean singer. Gosh, it is so good!! i mean he is so damn good and sang the whole song at the original key which Beyonce sang!!!

can u imagine?

haha!

 

Well, muah? Clearly show that i am being myself more knowing that i wont be having any activities on NOV.

hehe… at least, no night mares. tht’s the best part! cheer for me yeah!!!

 

Owh, one more thing about me. My back pain getting worse.. i cannot sit for too long now.. anyhow, ibuprofen saved my day.. for today!!

I guess my back’s nerve is injured, and i am going to see a doctor soon… cuz it;s worrying.. I am worried. Cuz i almost feel the feeling of being  “Paralyzed” with my back condition now… it affects my nerve behind my upper thigh.. and it doesnt feel good.

Gotto sleep now.. it’s almost 4am. Sign off Fb, sleep. cuz need to go Uni in the morning… hehe…

Guys, all the best to those who will be sitting for finals!!

God bless all of you!! Try your best! :-)

P.S : I believe I believe I believe in you…….

 

can you believe that i’m actually in love with IL Divo now?? a bunch of sopranos whom i used to dislike?? I guess, this is call EVOLUTION. I mean, i’m getting old. hahaha!!!

No comments: