My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 01, 2009

I’m leaving.. on a dragged plane..

I’m leaving my day with a dark eye bag, “come from no where” double eye lid, big mouth (cuz keep yawning), and a tired soul.

3.30am.

Mmm… silent night, lonely night.

 

Well, Time flies.. seriously.

 

this blog post..

wanted to dedicate to my CUte Cute!! JenWIn.

He is one of my cute friends!!! of course, he is cute because of his appearance, his height (ooops) and.. his personality… which is covered with a Huge, funny, Jovial smile!!! “covered”? yes, it’s COVERED!

Dear Cute Cute,

Dun be discouraged. No life is perfect without failures, No life is perfect without obstacles. We, do not bow to barriers, do not bow to obstacles, do not bow to our weakness.. but we Stand UP and break the walls in front of us.

No matter how tough is the road, we can never be defeated by one of the obstacles. Remember, this life of us is not even a start. =)

Exam is coming, I hope you will give in your best shot!!!

When you reach the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on.=) Perseverance in what you are having, and what you are going through. of course, preserve every good, memorable moments of yours.

Study is just a part of life.. Education is just a small chapter in our life. So, LIVE IT! dun LIVE UNDER IT.

regards:

KuEn.

 

Well, All of us are stressed. Failed quizzes, cryings, condemings… fear… etc…!

you cannot imagine how many feelings are embedded in me during every finals, and all sort of feelings, have been staying in me till now. but… Life goes on.

I’ve really learnt one thing, to do my best without any regrets is the most important thing in life. cuz… no one to be blamed, and no one can blame you.

i think i’ve been writing this since dunno when… LOL!=)

haha!! anyway, My dear friends who are having exams now and soon… guys, all the best!!

I sincerely pray for all your success in your exam.=) try your best!!! No Regrets!!

 

Mmm… why can’t i get bored of IL Divo? I’ve been playing the same song for ONE WEEK, 12hours a day!!!! sigh…. haha!!!!

 

Time to sleep. DAy out now… DAy in will be a new day! =)

P.S : DarLeng… I want Lekor… sob sob… LEKOR… LEKOR!!!! and Sata! haha!

2 comments:

jenwin said...

Thx...but i'm not as sad as what u think la...I never give up in my life still, instead I'm trying to live the way i wan to live...=)

dellynn (^-^) said...

no worries. I'm not worried about anything... just hope tht you can live your life to the fullest with happiness and without regrets!! =) so, let's keep You-tubing... hahaha!!!

gah.. dun care about what ppl say!! yeah!! =)