My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ms Ang Sie Yung and my Sunday work.

ok, i did not do as what i promised which is to upload the pics of LOOK OUT POINT. (Tri havent really upload it.. so yeah...)

Just wanna share some of my feelings on my blog.
I had a great weekend. Especially eating. YEah, my dad and mum really made a good couple in cooking. Both of them took turns to cook for me... muahaha!!!

The most importantly, they cooked. They knw i like home cooking, and i will crave for whatever dishes they cooked.
and i will make sure that i eat and finish up everything.

I've worked with Sie Yung today.. owh, she is Ms. Ang.
Opened shop and she's my partner for today,and trust me, i enjoyed working with her.

We had a great chat.. and I've learnt a lot of things today.. from customers and from her.
She showed me a different approach on how to go about achieving my dreams after i graduate. Thanks to her that the picture is clearer and the puzzle is solved for another 10%.

For those who knw me, they knw tht i'm not going to stick my ass in Malaysia when i graduate or start working.
I have bigger dreams. Bigger stuff to achieve in my life.

Ms Ang had gave me a good talk and advise which boosts me up and made me even more spirited up eventhough the path is very very difficult.
It's a lot of scarification and a lot of preparations to be done before my HOUSEMANSHIP. seriously a lot to be done....

And i need to plan it within this one year or 2 years so tht i can go about it once i start my HOUSEMANSHIP.

Ms. Ang, she has different views in a lot of things and she impressed me by showing me ways and paths that i can take. She is a practicing pharmacist in HTAR and she might be my future boss??? haha!! who knows?? For now, she is my friend, my colleague, and my advisor. hahaha!! (besides Julene )

U cannot imagine how tough it is going to be, cuz i cannot imagine it too. She told me, " never say tht it is hard or impossible before you even try it"

She is even kind enough to tell me what HOUSEMANs usually do and what SHE (as a preceptor) expects from housemans.
IT was a sharing session... and owh, she is much much older than me.
believe it or not, my circle of life involves around older friends.

I wonder how many of my mates actually thought of going out of the comfort zone and do something out of their family's protection??
It is a tough road for me.
I always knw that.

BREAKTHROUGH is something that i wanna do in my life.

I dun want my life to be........
  • GRADUATE
  • WORK aS HOUSEMAN in HOSPITAL,
  • GOT REGISTERED, practiced for 3 years in Government,
  • then.. end up as a retail pharmacist.
  • GOT MARRIED, or STAY single for the rest of my life...
  • and GOT STUCKED HERE.

Believe it or not, i've been thinking and searching for ways to go about my plans since last Sem.
too bad, i am lack of guidance and info, it always got me stucked in the middle of nowhere.

but now, i think the walls in front of me gets lower, and i can go through to find my way.

All thanks to Ms Ang, Sie YUng. I will never forget her name... haha!! :-)

-------------================--------------------

Sometimes i feel like a dorkball, why?
my friends all studying to pass each sem... and pass sem by sem.
ask about their future? they always say: " pass this sem first la... later only think."

Mmm... it doesnt happen to me la.. although passing every sem is important also.. I do think of it whenever i am online and whenever i am thinking of my future undertakings.

I dun consider myself as " thinking too much".. cuz... it's about time to think now.
and it is about time to prepare myself to get the documents i need.

I need more advise, on this matter.
My "cabang" is not widely spread yet. but now.. at least i have one more diversion.

WEll, after the chat with Ms Ang, at least i knw my main plan and my alternative plan. :-)

I stil dunno what i wanna do if i really wanna stay in Malaysia after i graduate.(which i dun feel like staying)

------------------===============------------------------

Government,
It's time for a change. This is not right....
Ppl are leaving, especially those smart asses. they are leaving to serve other country....

If Government still stay " PEACE" ... i tell you, Malaysia will never be a developed country by 2020....

Sorry to say, for Malaysia to change, it needs to wait until the old generations now are being worn out and left the new generation of modern minds rule the country.

I am really sad to see my country is getting bad to worse.
this is one of the reasons why i am planning to leave...

--------------==============-----------------------


I was being sad last Saturday....

I need a full one month off for that....

I guess my spirit is dying... Someone, lift me up. i cant seem to find reasons to LOVE anymore.
Is it my fault??
I am not an important person...

My heart is not in it? is it??
Can i ask for faith from YOU???

I feel that i am suffocating week after week.....
TIme after time....
hours after hours...

It is not fair to lead them on if my heart's not in it.......

I need to find myself back....

No comments: