My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Never Give up, Dellynn.... // Randomly, L.O.P trip. :-)

Never Give up..

Dellynn, NEver Give up.


U can overcome it. For sure...

Don't give up......


Thanks YAn for lifting me up again. know what? NEarly cried while reading her msg. IT touched me. She always knw how to pull me out from DArk hole... and bent me to the right way.
As usual........

Love her lots!!!

darl, I will walk out from where i fall, and climb up again. No matter how many times i fail, I will still move on. This is part of life... WE have to fight for what we want, to colour up our life. Be My witness of my success, be my support when i lose myself, be with me like you always have.

-------------============-------------

Look Out Point was COOL!!!
I'll drive there once again!!! :-)
Thanks ITS for letting me drive back.... hehe.......

Great meal, Great view.. Great Friends, Great buddies!!!
Muacks!! I love you Guys lots!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for giving me such great time!
ITS, thanks~!

Pictures on next post!!! I'm going to show u guys the food and the view!!!! :-)
Tri, upload pics fast yeah.... hehe....

P.S: this was a Random plan.... For me, Pre-plan doesnt work. So, Let's pray hard on our Broga Hill trip+Bagan LAlang One day trip on 18th November...... :-)

No comments: