My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A day, me and you... and BIG PERSON in UNI SUCKs!

A great day, non productive... sob sob....
Class whole day.... heard BLAHs from him.... heard blahs from her....
prediction from her instead of encouragement...

stupid shit....

How can someone BIG predict that we will FAIL instead of giving ENCOURAGEMENT?

I am truly truly disappointed by her... As our BIG PERSON, i appreciate if she doesnt say anything or just keep quiet... but, PREDICTION?? gosh.... i rather that she keeps quiet and see us perform..

FAIL once doesnt mean you'll FAIL FOREVER OKAY!

----------------------=================------------------------

I'm sickened by complains.. so dun ever complain infront of me again.
I'm sickened by predictions.. so dun ever say tht we will fail or say GOOD LUCK in YOUR SUPP PAPER!! this is not what we wanna hear!!!!
I'm sickened of being pushed when i'm not needed and being grabbed when i'm in need...


sigh.....

I miss home now.......
Uni is a havoc! With ppl discouraging you, pulling you down when you're at the bottom of the hole, saying tht "I HOPE THT MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN".. as if it won't happen to us..

eh.. i'm really really sick of all these.

Home is still the nice, best place....
I have my 2Ds...
I have my parents...
My sheepig, Patrick, and Friends...

I think i need a break. Mmm.... Probably after my finals.

CAn you imagine how stress am i?
Dah lah result tak baik, Orang besar lagi membuat jangkaan bahawa kami akan gagal dalam exam.
ARgh.... stress situasi.

I'll prove them wrong! WE'll prove them wrong!!! If this is the spirit you are trying to create, sorry to say u did not created it, as WE cREATED IT!
You only created ANGER in us!! and DISAPPOINTMENT in US!


Fyuhh... emotional la.

Enough of her.

now back to me,:-)


Yeah, I've agreed to pay means I will pay. :-) Doesnt matter where it is.:-)

I will definitely go somewhere else after my camp. :-) I'll see when the time comes.

For now, I'm concentrating on my finals exam. REally have to work hard for it.....

I saw my daily inspiration column.. it says Seven DAys without a prayer makes someone weak.
i guess.. it is true.

Went out with BAin, Prat, Nick, Sher for dinner... talked a lot. Said smthing about GOD and KArma.
I believe in God, and Karma. :-)
My experience... seriously it's my experience.

God showed me way to move on.
I dunno how to describe, it's like... hearing voices after giving my prayers... a message sent from nowhere to encourage me, and give me the strength to move on.
Believe it or not, I heard the message....

Thank God.

Life has been busy and will be busy, anyhow, i hope i can go back on Thursday night.. and hope that i dun have class on Friday.:-)

P.S : Set! for Broga trip. :-) Of course, as usual, my treat. :-) Can we go dim sum? I miss it now... CAn we go Tosai?? I miss it too... Can we talk like no one's business? I miss it too... I miss the "I hate you" from you... LOL.:-)

P.S.S : RIP Stephen GAtely... you live in us.:-)

No comments: