My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 16, 2009

Great day i had yesterday. :-)

CAn i say that i had a blast yesterday night?
I reached home at 8something, so.. dad decided to bring us to GRILLED LAMB dinner near Taman Sentosa.

He actually wanted to bring us there last week.. but a lot of things and unsuitable timing.. argh.. it didnt work.

Well,
this is the Grilled lamb i had!!! nice!!! and fats free... muahaha!!

As u knw, my family enjoyed lamb a lot.
besides lamb, we had grilled Fish, Crabs, Heineken.. haha!!

yeah, it was a great night. Drinking with mum, peeling crabs, chatting....
It's worth than anything.
Talkings, and updates from Campus, updates from Mum and dad, updates from my siblings... basically, we talked about everything, everyone. hahaha!!!!

(i only get to tk the lamb's picture... aiks..... haha!!)

I've decided to have fun these few days, cuz it's weekend, and... it's DIWALI!!!

Happy Diwali and Happy Hols to all!! :-)

Tosai as supper?? anyone???
cuz i dun wanna eat tosai as dinner..... Mmm...


I'm hungry now and i seriously crave for dim sum!!!
Couldnt find kaki to eat.... sad.. sad.
anyway, Dim Sum is one of the MUSt EAT this weekend.... hahahaha!!!


I'll have to do the shopping for mum's open house visiting later... What to buy? It really drives me crazy when i come to think of it.
cuz.... I'm not AUNTY ENUF to BUY THINGS THAT ARE CHEAP AND NICE!!!!
Mummy never fails to do that... can you believe it??? She just showed me a set of plates/dishes which only cost RM0.90 per pcs Yesterday night!!! and it is seriously very nice!!!

sigh..........


Great day ahead!!! :-) I knw mine is going to be one! :-)

No comments: