My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dr Rao's farewell..

I was really really tired yesterday and i slept very early.. once i reach home at 8pm, took my bath, chat with DeER a little, then slept from 9pm till 7am.. which is half an hour ago....

Gosh.....

Yesterday was an emotional day. We had farewell with Dr. RAo..

hey my friends, log on Facebook and see all the pictures!!! it's hundreds of them... go see and feel free to comment. :-)


My buddies!!! I love Josh's expression... haha!!!


me and Dr Rao....

My DArlings with Dr Rao.....




These are my dear Calssmates......


For another ONCE IN OUR ENTIRE YEAR, we come together and made this celebration successful.

Dr RAo was touched.. he cried. So do most of us.......
It was a touching moment...


Especially when "My Wish" was being sung.. lead by me and PS, plus the 2 glorious guitarist, Nick and Josh. PS couldnt really tahan and she cracked in the beginning of the song.....
She cried..
Dr Rao was touched to see the lyrics....

*hugs San San*

Well... yeah, the celebration was a successful one......

Anyway, people come and go.
All we can do is appreciate the person's presence.
Preserve what the person had given us.
Love and carry the things that the person had left in us.

I guess, no one will love Dr. Rao to go... but, when the turning point of life reaches, one has to do the turn and move on.
Like i said, this is life.

I am very sure that Dr.Rao will smile when he thinks back all the memory in UCSI, especially in teaching all of us.
Our year is a special year...
seriously special...

anyway, the specialty in us is what makes us so famous(infamous?) haha...

Well, i love the moment where all of us sang together, and co-operate in this event.


It's time to wash up....
and study a little...

now that i've had enough sleep, and it's time to fight for my day.

Will be going back tonight, haha.... parents!! DInner!!! yay!!!!!
:-)


" Do not give up... You all are far better than me, if i can make it, why not all of you? Try until you get what you want...." --- Dr. Nalamolu Koteswara Rao

No comments: