My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My day, crave for everything + MORONS.

ho ho ho...
I just came back from SINGING PRACTICE.

Wednesday, 2pm. FArewell for Dr. Rao. Mmm... I dunno why i became the singer suddenly.. GOSH!!

they are the guitarist!!! Josh and Nick!

the Girl with the long hair, Pui San... and Muah..we're the singers.
The 2 guys.. they are the planners, and CAKE HOLDERS. plus my dancers+backup singers.
hahahah!!

I sing till my voice become hoarse.


Well... I hope everything turns well 2mr.. as there's practice from 11am onwards...
The farewell is at 2pm.... and the whole class really need to co-operate...

---------------==================----------------

I was very tired today. Barely open my eyes.... haiz....
so i came back early just to sleep. haha!! and true enuf, I've slept very long.. from 3 something to 7something... gosh...
and now.. eyes wide open, hoarse voice...

Studied a little, planned to give myself a small break.. hehe.....

I crave for DIm SUm....
Tosai....
Fried Chicken....
wah... a lot more.....

even now, i crave for talking... haha!!!

Maison, not my type la.. eventhough it's free... hehe....
I still prefer mamak? LOL!!

Owh, why am i being called as Miss "TUUU"? Gosh.... ANyhow, Aussie... can, i can pay for u but.. wait till I get my first 4K income for at least a year la.... LOL!!!
tht time, i can afford d.... hehe.....

Since u're still "kissing the Kids" on friday, so....
sigh....but i still want TOsai... immediately when i'm back..... sob sob.......

Guess what's makes me happy? DarLeng found himself back!!! his relationship problem has solved, it became better!!! I am truly happy for that!!!!!
and..
GOd answered my prayers again.
Everyday i will pray for my siblings and their relationships... and it seems like HE has answered my prayers.

I think the same goes to my DeEr. :-) It seems like it's getting better and i am truly happy.


Well, it's almost 1am...

I hope my DArLeng will get well soon. I hope my DeEr will enjoy what she is doing now... (she din say, but i knw) hahahah!!!

Love both of them lots lots lots!!!

I proudly announce that i will be FREE ON SATS and SUNS on the month of NOV.

I've been thinking for a long time....
I've decided to give myself a month break just to enjoy my family time.:-)
U knw why?
DArLEng just told me.. "... everytime when we are free, you seem busy...especially on weekends"

I myself realize that also.. and i seriously feel guilty for not having family breakfast of outings on Sat and SUn...
tht's why..
Since my 2Ds are in Klang on Nov.. so, i guess it is worth to sacrifice my MONEY to accompany my Ds and Family.
I guess, tht's what my folks want too....
Well, LEt my November be free then....:-) I value my family, siblings more than anything..



Aku rindu GILER dekat mereka!!!


Both are the MORONS in my life. My lovely MORONS...:-) muahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: