My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 28, 2009

Another not-so-dull day.

Yeah.. Today.. same routine. Started my " stay-in-library" Life. Library is not as noisy now, so.. cool. After Library, went to Gym, reached birdnest at 9pm.. Mmm..

I'm better today. Knowing tht I have to face the reality, I try to accept. I sincerely pray tht he will be a better person. J

Awards Day
2mr.. which I am forced to attend. Anyway, will bring my notes there to study.. I don't wanna waste my time.:-)

I am okay today. Although there is still sadness in me.. but I try not to think about it. I'll accept it.

Still thinking whether to go back on Saturday or Friday.. Mmm.. guess have to call my mum and see what's the plan on Saturday. Bad huh? Monday just started.. and now I'm waiting for Friday or Saturday so tht I can go back.

My life.

I think because of quiz, my mood is hanging. I dunno how to explain, but.. I still dun feel good..

Prior to his leaving, my house is empty and fill with silence.


I can really imagine when my dad reach home early, knwing tht no one is at home..what to do? Thinking: "to cook or not to cook?"..and the silence. If my mum is the one who reach home early, she'll be thinking :" to cook or not to cook??"

Yeah, my dad knows how to cook very well. J

My parents… aiks… tht's why I'm thinking of going back on Friday so tht I can at least have dinner with them. But, Saturday's plan depends on my parents.

There are reasons why I don't stay over in Cheras during weekend.. it is because of my parents and my commitments. I think my commitments rule.

IT's Lantern Festival this Saturday. It's another year. I really wish I could have dinner with my family this Saturday night, but it seems impossible. I really wanna thank mummy tht she tried to reject my dad to attend the wedding dinner on this Saturday night, it's because she wants to accompany me… she did not say it. But I knw…

Anyway, I'll settle my dinner myself this Saturday night. I really miss Tosai in Butterfly Park… and I miss lamb chop. Maybe I'll have one of these as my dinner on Saturday night?? Haha!

Ok, wanna watch the latest episode of CONAN.

Then study.


 

Ciao.

P.S :
Oat meal after Gym, reduce cholesterol!!! Haha!!

2 comments:

CathJ said...

I am smiling... Oh wow.. Nxt time my son or daughter will write something like this... and happy if child will have a thought like you... 'wanted to go bck home for dinner together'...

Take good care and happy studying!! ^_^

dellynn (^-^) said...

CAth J:
thanks!! Well, whatever happens, family is still the first priority. :-) u have a nice blog!!! :-)

All the best to you too! (^^)