My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

dull- no colours on my post. it's monotonous mood today.

Colbie Callait has a great album. BREAKTHROUGH, listen to it. it's SUPERB.

AL, sorry for making you worried. I am okay. I still need time.
This week is a busy week for me. Of course, i will still give in my best.

I try not to think about everything... i think tht's why i slept quite well yesterday night. Till the extend tht i overslept and missed my breakfast. :-)

Had Grading test today.. for my students. They did fine. I was conducting the Grading test for Black Belts. Mmm.... good experience.. din knw tht i can kick tht good and those looking and standing beside feel awesome on me. why? cuz a person with my size, it's not easy to perform 360 degree turning kick perfectly. yeah, i did it.
I'm not proud la, just happy.
I kicked without warming up. so, my body is aching now.

Finished my Ass today. so.. good.

next, left with studies to catch up. Quiz on Wednesday and Thursday, back to back. Well, i'll try my best. Pray for me. :-)

Gosh, i have no mood to smile yet.

Heart's still heavy. Anyway, busy-ness will keep me away from depression. I knw tht.

Another sad case, I'll be spending my coming Saturday night alone. TKD class will end early, mum and dad will be attending a wedding dinner. Left Kuen at home.
see what fate i have. I might stay at home Kissing my book, or kissing my Sheepig. tht's all. or if i'm lucky, i might be able to taste the Tosai in Butterfly Park... on lantern festival.
=_=

time to go off.
I dun wanna write anymore for now.

No comments: