My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summary of my day and my feelings.:-)


Blog a while before i bury my head in DnC.

2mr.. thursday.. next monday.. QUIZ. well... what am i doing now??
haha!!

I will still study a while la.. as i'm a little sleepy now.

The worse is.. why am i in the FIRST GROUP??? I HAVE TO REACH UNI AT 7.30AM!!! Killing!!!
I wanna sleep!!!!


haiz......

I will try my best 2mr....:-)haha!!


-------------------------==================----------------------

I am good today. Library has been doing good, obedient (ermm.. quite) .. my study environment is conducive today.

Well, none of them who will be sitting for DnC on FB now.. haha!! looks like they are really stress about it.. :-)
Me?
I will still try my best. With the knowledge i have, i will make full use of it. :-)

Today's AWARD'S day... Mmm.. a good experience but A WASTE OF TIME.

Well, not sure whether i'm going to attend it next 2 years. (i'm taking up research)
They have appreciation for R&D. so... haiz.

I was thinking about Ms Ang's words yesterday when i was about to sleep.. it's about future partnerships, and career.
She seems interested to be my business partner in the future. Anyway, she gave me lots of advise on my career, i really appreciate that. :-)

In the end, it links me back to my basic CONFUSION.. "I dunno what i want"
this is the major question in me.

I leave it to God? haha... yeah... He will show me the light, show me his love, show me the way.

---------------------================-----------------

I mentioned tht i feel different right after 31st August. yeah... still i feel different. More Positive? can easily endure sadness? erm... maybe i value myself more than ever? and everyday i live, I live for myself and HIM?
yeah... these are the changes in me.
I start to care about others more? maybe?
I learn to see things in a good way?
I learn to live, appreciate and love more than before?

argh....haha!!!

I'm learning not to be bias now.:-)


ok, time to go off. last touch up on DnC, then i'll pengsankan myself. hehe...

I crave for Butterfly Park's TOSAI... GOSH!!! HELP!!!

Most probably i'll be going alone. :-) hehe.... depends la.. cuz plans always change at the last minute. :-) and it is normal FOR ME. :-)



ooi... dog.. stop barking....

No comments: