My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 07, 2009

It’s BLACK, IT’s White!


 

I've granted my promise.. BLACK and WHITE..

It's fated…. Seriously FATED!!!!


 

Draw LOTS, it's BLACK, then WHITE, then GREEN.

My wish : it's also Black n White..

Today during appointment :
MJ's Black or White was playing
when Doctor asked me to choose the colour of the string on my braces.


 

So, BLACK and WHITE are FATED!!!!


 

Aiks……..


 

------------------===================-----------------------


 

I hope Sher had a great time…. J At last, I get to bring her to the best ASAM LAKSA
after Penang… J

Plus.. I think she had a nice dinner too. Hehe…..

J

Me? I cannot chew anything. You'll understand if you see me. J haha!! So.. I am hungry now.. cuz I seriously ate like a cat just now..

Well, hungry=STUDY

Haha!! Tht's my new motto!


 

I think right, I'm better off on GLUCOSE DRIP cuz… I really cannot eat anything…… Sigh……………….

No comments: