My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 07, 2009

Glad.. and I am fine, thank you. :-)


 

I feel so… WARMED by all those around me now…..

Everyone asking how am i? u ok d? recovered?.. yeah.. I came home early today… so decided to pay a visit to Ju and the rest.. Yep, saw Sissy and K
there… but it was too busy for me to have a good chat with them.. J


 

Kavitha has been asking about my condition. Thanks to her.. So do the rest.

DeEr too. Yeah, I can consider myself recovered d. Just tht I still have mild cough and flu… anyway, it's getting better.

Agreed to work 2mr morning, cuz one of the staffs is on leave. So… just work, as I miss the action.:-)


 

Since I'm only working morning half, so… I think I still have time for lunch?? The problem is… I cannot decide what to eat anymore.. cuz I cannot eat anything basically. Sissy was laughing at me just now.. and said.. " no more mamak d… the fried chicken….. cuz you cannot chew.."

I said :" eh, I cannot chew but I can still drink okay!!!! "

Owh~ I've discovered tht I can eat TOSAI!
Haha!! YAY!

Although I swallow without chewing…. My tongue definitely did a great job in crushing my food. Haha!


 

Supposed to watch GI JOE
today… but. Emergency occured, I cannot make it. Well, maybe I should listen to mummy, not to go any public places first… ha ha. Feel happy cuz I get to spend my Friday night with mummy.. although she was having Yoga class, I still get to fetch her here and there… talk to her.. hehe… I'm happy.

Next week, my Friday class till 7PM! Next Thursday's class till 8 PM! OMG!! But I still need to bear it….. cuz most prolly I have no class on Saturday too. Yippie!


 

Now, time to study… I've left out my PA1 and it's time to catch it back… I hope I can absorb as I am feeling sleepy now d.


 

Planned to have bfast with DeEr 2mr…. but… Ju's msg came first… If I get to ask DeEr earlier and dated her.. I'll sure go! haha…. Well, A PROMISE is a PROMISE! Those who knw me.. I dun FFK ppl easily without SOLID, VALID, EMERGENCY rEASON! …
tht's why, ppl like me always kena FFK. Haha!!!!and I tell u, it doesn't feel good to be DITCHED!
LOL!


 

K la, I wanna study and watch my MENTAL. Owh.. it's a drama series and I've left out a few episodes and planned to catch it up. Now, I think my HABIT getting worse, I need to have SOUNDS when I study.. tht's why, CONAN is always ON when I study at night.. so, u can reckon tht I've watched a lot of episodes d… hehe..


 

Ciao la. Time to study, drama.. and sleep.

My weekend… Mmm…. Hope it will be a good one la. J haha!!!


 


 


 

No comments: