My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dilemma.. SOLVED! :-)

okay… I was in dilemma….. so Sher solved my problem… wanna see the process of problem solving?

                                               Image096

she is a truly, pure genius.. who is trying to find something to do to kill her boredom of studying Endocrine….. Well, she chose this way to solve my problem. haha!

                                    Image095

I have to draw from here.. can u imagine, DRAW LOTS!!!! LOL!! :-)

                                Image097

so, I get BLACK!

means….

my new BRACES’s String colour WIL BE BLACK COLOUR 2mr…. haha!!!!!

here goes my dilemma… solved…and.. out of all… i get BLACK!!!! =_=” sigh…

okay, time to study, i am very spirited today!!! listened on classes, no yawning, no sleeping!!! haha…..

Well, Endo tutorial 2mr.. dun really wanna screw it up. so…. ciao!

Erm… it’s sad.. cuz it’s the first day i can eat Ground Floor’s aunty’s curry puff.. and it will be the last day too….

my porridge day resumes. haha!!

Y_Y

 

No comments: