My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 09, 2009

A shaky night.


 

SO near yet so Far…..

This is a phrase that suits us during weekends.


 

So far yet so near..

This is a phrase that suits us during weekdays.


 

What my heart says?

My heart will never stop having space to accommodate such an important person in my life.


 

Well, what the other heart says?

Erm… I hope it's the same. J


 

Tired day.. muscle ache… it's time to rest.


 

Somehow, I cannot feel my enthusiasm THERE anymore… and it is bad. I am creating a bad image for myself. Yes, I am avoiding, I am running away. Maybe this is something tht I have to breakthrough, or maybe this is something tht I have to go through.

Sometimes, I feel like giving up, but…… I try to give myself a chance.. to change what I used to be.

No comments: