My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EStranged- In no Time. hey, Listen to it!! :-)

Anyone who knows me well, knows tht i'm a supa big fan of Linkin' Park...

well, now u knw the type of music i like.. well, let me introduce ESTRANGED, a local band..
hey hey.... dun show ur grumpy face just because it's LOCAL ARTIST.

i can assure tht their standard is around 70% of Linkin' PArk.
For your info, Estranged performed at MTV World Stage, with Boys Like Girls, All American Rejects, Kasabian, etc..etc....

Let me introduce one song tht caught my attention once i listen to it.. it makes me realized tht our local artists are not TYPICAL anymore.
they are evolving now... and i proudly present...

ESTRANGED- In No TIME.

Listen to it.. i love the melody, and the meaning of the song. :-)




Lyrics:
In No Time

I'm barely out of my mind
It's gonna turn blue
this feeling's made me blind
and overdue
I've said my silly goodbyes
I even lost you
It only signalled lies
can i please undo
Try
to make you
Cry
and still I
Sigh
because I
dont wanna push you

I fear the glow in you
have lit my shade away
Instead I found a suiting space
right for my place
Im in lay
I need rest now
In no time
It'll be mine

I speak inside of my own
sometimes i listen
at times i think too much
and see much less
if craving meant i was scared
and longing isn't
then why must i have cared
for both to mean



------------------=====================---------------------

Counting to 4th... will it be 5? haha!!! i'm not sure whether i can stand it.... hehe...

good night! :-)

No comments: