My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Different beat….

When things changed.. it changed to a better way.

Some of them felt sad and sorry for my fate, but.. I wasn't sad at all, In fact, I treat it as a brand new start.. erm, not a "START"
totally, but a path which will give me something new, something different.. a Different feeling..

This is Life? Isn't it?

I was confused on my path tht I'm supposed to walk..

And now, I have more time to really think about it.

Its true tht when u're near to something tht u wanted when u first started it, u tend to wish tht time pass slower so tht it wont end that early.

I'm having tht kind of feeling now. I have always wanted everything to end as soon as possible so that I could move on with my life, start my dream, build my empire, structure my kingdom. And now.. most of my peers are near to it. It's coming to an end.. I mean, our journey together is coming to an end.. soon.

By then, it's time for all of us to work for our own. We're going off our own path respectively. Well, Some may become a millionaire, some may become SomeOne.. well, whoever they might become, they are definitely SOMEONE… maybe not to Layman…. But to me, my peers are definitely SOMEONE TO ME!

Referring to what Kevin wrote in his blog, friends are "passer byer" and help u to go through whatever difficulties in your life.. tht's why Friends Come and Go.

It definitely makes sense to me. J

1 year may be less, 2 years might be short.. but not long. 3 years is something unusual… what about 4 years?

Have you spend 4 years fully with your friends before ? (not talking on secondary school life). What I mean is.. when u're fully matured (emotionally), have u spend 4 years FULLY with someone tht you might not even thought of doing it when you first met the person?
of course, not to say Boyfriends or Girlfriends.

Yeap, my peers.


 

Believe it or not, Time flies. The memory of our first day is still clear to me. Very clear.

Then, here comes to the Orientation of our Junior… we've planned, we've practice, and we made it a success.

Then, Public Health Campaign… it was something tht I would treasure for the rest of my life…

Now..

We're on our journey to fight for what we want to be, fight for the aim when we first step into this Uni.

I am pretty glad that me and my peers, although we're from different background, we share one common thingthe passion to carry on what we're doing it now.


 

Life is not easy. Yes, I think I am Mature enough to say this, and I think I've seen more things by now to be QUALIFIED to say this. Haha! Well, it's not an easy way though. Life.. it's something tht we cannot measure… it's something which is unpredictable. It all depends on what you want, and u try ur best to achieve it.


 

I'm saying this doesn't mean that I am clear on my path. To be honest, I am glad tht I have extra time to really sit and think for what I want.

I am not a disorganized person, but.. there are too many things tht I want in life… and it somehow cannot get connected together. What I am trying to search is the connection to make everything clear, and make sense.

My peers have walked through a long way.. to reach till this stage. Yeap. How much blood, sweat and tears…
? till now, do we have things to fear?
Haha….

This is not even a start. I've always tell myself tht.


 

Time is really flying… I'm not really sad of getting old.. haha.. and I'm not really sad for going to lose my friends in another year and a half. I don't call it as " LOSE". I call it as.. "WE walked different path". Erm… I really love them. Seriously love my peers…. For now, what I can do is…to try my very very best to carve every single memory of them ON ME..

I don't regret on things that I've done and things tht I've not done, tht's why.. I'm not going to let tht happen to me. Till now, everything is nice and sweet, yeah, their memories in me are nice and sweet. Every single thing, every single detail…. ALL!

Sher is the one I knew from the VERY FIRST DAY of orientation till now.     

Who else…. Haha.. u want me to name,, I think I have to name my whole class. Tri was back then, after the orientation… KerLi.. well, I guess.. it's fate that brought us together la. Haha…

Right from there, through activities, interactions… my circle has expanded.. WIDELY!
Even to medic students now.. haha!


 

Owh…. It's because DELLYNN LIM is DAMN FRIENDLY!
J muahahahaha!!!

I don't deny it…ha!

Ela once said tht I looked scary, cuz I never smile.

Erm… erm…. I agree also. When I am serious, I am really very serious. Anyway, now.. we're classmates! So.. what can I say more? i hope she sees another side of me. Haha!


 

Nah, actually, it's a tradition for Seniors to be nice to JUNIORS. To me, I am always nice to my friends.(I don't really like the fact tht my JUNIORS are JUNIORS instead my FRIENDS!I like to call them as my FRIENDS.) Whatever happens, I wouldn't mind a single thing. This is me… and this is why I am always being taken advantage on. Haha!!Hmmm…..


 

So, It's really sad to knw tht our fate has to end somewhere.. Somehow, I think… to really spend 4 years with a bunch of people is something tht I am proud of.…J I've spent my 3s here happily… how about Yours?


 

Good day, and good luck in NonRx quiz 2mr.

God bless all of you.


 

-----------------------------------======================-------------------------------

I cannot resist myself to say this…. DeEr, I miss you.. when can we meet? Haha!! It's already 5 !!!!!!!!!!! muahahaha!!!!


 

Till then, nites!~ making out with my notes…AGAIN! Tht's what I do everyday. J

No comments: