My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tired.... lah.....

AH KUEN is TIRED!!!

erm.. i had hot soup today!! cheer!!! wanna have chicken but... my cough doesnt allow;...
so.. had a pork one instead.

:-)

went for dinner with Datin la.. how should i put it.... she tolerates whenever it is tolerable? haha!! well, dunno how to explain, but.. i can feel it. Anyway, if i were a boy, she will make a good partner i guess... haha!!! owh, i always wonder what kind of husband she'll get...or choose... haha!! ignore me, i'm just dreaming.. :-) hehe...


this is my condition now..... i dunno why... maybe because of my flu.. Mmm....

and i seriously feel like doing this....


Ignore it.. cuz i wouldnt sleep like him/her above.... with my human suit. LOL!
i just feel like sleeping like nobody's business. haha!

I feel saturated today....
starting with AMT, stupid dunno who banging upstairs, can't really hear what Dr. Gab said.. tht's really frustrating.

then, DnC... the pace of the class got my nerves on....... Argh....
after class, library time.. saturated!! cuz the library was fucking full of ppl... and it's suffocating.!! yeah, ever since UCSI has been upgraded to Uni, the numbers of students are booming~!

they had cabins (contenna) as classroooms, and... super small library for overflowing number of students. yeah, I'm being sarcastic here.

and.. i kinda miss the old quiet, comfortable library.....
now, the library MACAM PASAR!!! worse than aunty bargaining! aiks.....


AL cheered me up.... again. she thought i was still quarantining myself...
haha... no more d... but i will consider quarantining myself again this weekend?? haha!!

no la, most probably not.. but i will still try to avoid public places, cuz..... THIS COMMON COLD VIRUS is vERY VERY contagious...

see my class condition, Mmm..... then u'll understand why.....


wookie la.... i'm seriously sleepy yet i'm determined to finish up my Endocrine... as this Thursday is the tutorial.:-)


2mr lab, wish me luck.



Oyazumi masai... Mata!


P.S : I miss you...every single day.. and seeing u on screen makes me happy.. cuz it makes me feel tht u're there.... eventhough there are no conversations. :-)

No comments: