My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 22, 2009

^_^

Just so I knw…

Ha! I've get to meet the person I wanted to meet so much!! YES!! YOU!


 

Well…. Actually… the ear phone right… it's the FIRST CHOICE on my list…. and…. Haha!! Nothing la…

Just tht I'm very SHOCKED tht she chose EAR PHONE instead of Mp3. Why? Cuz THT IS THE ONE THT I WANT HER TO HAVE SoOooOo Much!!!!!
hahaha!!! And.. tht's the particular brand I want her to HAVE aLSO! Hehe…….

Well, she may take time to love tht ear phone… but I am sure tht she'll like it… especially when her new phone arrives. J

Erm… once again…..

It Proves tht our similarity in thinking cannot run away from each other…..

Aiks…


 

But, very very weird. IT is hard to find someone to have the same thinking, similar interest… similar feeling at most times. Haha!!

I've found one and I treasure her so much, so guys,how about you?


 

And… thanks for giving me faith, and have faith in me. J u gain my confidence… again.

Don't ever feel tht you owed me a lot… ;-) u knw how much it means for me to see you happy.. everyday. J

And there are some things tht I don't need to say it to prove tht I LOVE & Sayang you… because I think deep inside us, we know. J

I still can't believe tht there are 3 persons using my DEARIE PIONEER EAR PHONE NOW!!!including me… Haha!

Love you LOtSsSsSs!!!!:-)


 

P.S: owh.. change the ear phone head to a smaller one if ur ear hole cannot fit the medium sized rubber. J Enjoy! J

P.S.S :
DarLeng… sorry cuz I can only bring Obasan to see you today only…. Cuz… WE WERE BUSY! Haha! Miss you lots Raey!! I LOVE YOU!!! And I am waiting for my BRAND NEW MP3 from you!!! Muahahaha!!!

P.S.S.S : AL… dun worry, the time will come.


 

Bueno Noche, La Falte mi ninita.

No comments: