My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beautifully loved....

I LOVE MYSELF

Eminem- Beautiful

actually, I listened to this song through CaiHong's blog.. long ago but.. kinda love it now.
Now, it's ringing in my ear everyday. Just so i realized tht it's one meaningful song, i wanted to post it.. :-)

Yeah, this is one meaningful song.. it takes me a few attempt to get to the melody and the rhythm of this song. :-)

Plus, my mood is in Eminem season now. haha!! I was listening on his songs for the past month. :-)

He speaks the truth, i like it.
He dares to speak, I like it.
HE dares to spit, I like it. :-)


Eminem- Beautiful



Everyone is beautiful.

Enjoy the song. :-)


I love the meaning of this song....:-)


Just like what he says in his song...

"God Gave you your Shoes to fit you,
So put them on and wear them, and be yourself,
Be proud of who you are...
Don't let anyone tell you,
You ain't beautiful..."

2 comments:

Cai Hong said...

yes dear

we both love eminem not before of eminem only

its HIM!
he dare to speak!:)
he DARE TO SPEAK FOR EVERYONE:0

dont ever say u aint beautiful,waaa sweeeeeeeeeeet

dellynn (^-^) said...

yeah!! I tried listening to his other songs on YouTube... they are COOL!!! haha!! especially the Mariah and Eminem conflict. Listen to Obsessed-Mariah Carey, and The Warning-Eminem. haha!! Cool story-Lyrics!

He seriously dare to speak for everyone!! :-)

You are beautiful dear... :-)