My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dellynn's feeling at this particular time....

It doesnt matter how many times you fail, what matters is how much you've learnt from it.

I am not as free as what most of you think.. I think if i'm in the NORMAL LEVEL or NORMAL SITUATION like most of them, I'll feel very very DOWN today.

Somehow, the inability to complete even 50% of the race bothers me a lot. However, i knw, practice makes perfect. I will keep on climbing... not to the top, but at least i gave my effort to climb.

It's always a bless for me to live, and doing the things that i want. Tht is why, whatever tht happens or what ever tht i do, i will do my best.

A dull day to me, going to finish my AMT by today. yeah..

Sometimes i wonder, am i lying to myself? or i really do not deserve to be here? or i do not belong here? Somehow, fitting in isnt the right way to feel belonged... although it works most of the time. Still, i dont think i'm a wrong doer.

Thousands times i've reminded myself tht i shouldnt be out of the circle... but.. somehow certain situation and circumstances made me deviate a lil from where i am.
Thank God.. the players in the circle took care of me and try not to push me away. I am really glad.

It isnt the end. I know.

BEsides, i think I'm blessed by GOD.. cuz all the things i do, i'm doing it in a clear state of mind.
As long as i feel right, I will do what i want, and what i ought to do.
Plus, it's another true bless from GOD tht I am still alive. About the accident, i am over it. It's just tht i couldnt stop myself to think how lucky i am to live and see the world once again.


The path of life for everyone is never easy. I bet everyone agrees.. unless u're LOADED and had everything planned by your FOLKS.
Life is never easy... No shortCuts, and you can't CLICK it like a Computer ICon and reach the destination you want.
well,
LIVE, ENJOY...APPRECIATE, PRESERVE.

------------------==============----------------------


Look Out Point 2mr... anyone? register to my PR, SHer. hahaha! She's the planner.:-)
All of you are invited of course.. haha! :-)


P.S : what's nice in PD ar? get me good stuff from there!! :-) hehe....eventhough if it means to FREEZE the NICE FOOD and WAIT for me to go back and EAT!!!! :-)

p.s.s : erm... i did not have sweater.... can i stand the cold in GENTING? Mmm....

No comments: