My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Love myself.

                                Image110

sorry ar.. this blog is about my own pics.. haha!!  Muah on mask.. preventtion of Flu. :-)

nope, just tht i feel like taking my own pics, so.. if u guys feel awful, CLICK [X]. haha!!

today,my study progress is good.. yeap, in the library.. but too bad, library only opens till 7pm for this whole month due to Ramadhan.

I always have this thought in my mind. I like to imagine outcomes..For instance, if i’m expecting someone to come and see me, i’ll have imagination on the conversations, the action, and the presumption on how is the person going to react.

this.. is actually not good cuz u’ve already set a monologue in yourself… hence, u tend not to open to other opportunitie.. u sort of like close down your mind. Mmm….

right?

tht’s why, now i dun imagine outcomes anymore. I just let it happen.. I dont expect anymore. If i expect the better thing, the worse will come.

Anyhow, sometimes what i’ve imagines does happened accordingly lar… hehe…

When i was studying in the library, a sweet memory crossed my mind. It was you and You. Instantly, i smile without myself realizing it. It is somehow a good memory to me.. thinking of the things YOU & YOu have done.. all the words YoU & YOU have said.. It just made me smile without reasons. :-)

owh, JU is EXPECTING!! I’m very happy for her!!!!! too bad… her morning sickness made her real SICK! Mmm….

Muah, will still stay supportive.. physically and emotionally!  yeah la, try to help to ease the burden of the shop.. cuz.. u knw, staffs come and go.The only who stays are the Part TImers..

DeER, Ju needs you BADLY!! haha!! i think to work Long hour as a part timer is not a problem!! haha!!

                                  Image133

Busy busy BUSY!

                                  Image135

yeah, BUSY BUSY! see? I have 5 chapters of AMT.. just got the notes and i have to finish it within THIS WEEK!! aih….

Dellynn!! U CAN DO IT!!! GAmbatte Kudasai!!

and …. my teeth pain resumes… aiks….. T_T

Still.. I love myself. :-)

No comments: