My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

VIBRATOR CONDOMS! :-) YES! thanks to NON-Rx! hehe..

                                  Image046

I LOVE HER!!!! VERY VERY MUCH!!! BESIDES CARRYING MY PENGRIVE, SHE BRINGS JOY!!!

haa!! yeah, it’s the Woo-doo tht makes me happy. why? can u see her smile? and her eyes?? hehe….

So, today’s class… FANTASTIC!!! I get to see CONDOM PLAY!!! VIBRATOR CONDOM!! yeah, i worked every Sunday.. for a few years d…. just tht, i dun have the chance to see how it(CONDOM VIbrATOR) looks like… :-) now.. I finally have the chance!! THanks to our lecturer, Ms. Penny WOng!!! she is our Non-Prescription drugs lecturer.. She’s cute.. sweet, nice… but i think we always bully her… LOL!

anyway, she has really improve in teaching… I think i am being nasty in her class.. which i dun feel so la… haha!! I am superbly interested in Non-Rx drug!!

I love this subject so much!! cuz the drugs name are the first thing i learn before i studied pharmacy… :-) so.. i have special bond and interest in them. :-)

dont believe ar? ask Ju la, see how my curiosity conquered when i first came… hah! sampai Ju said :” u nearly ask everything hor?? you really interested in drugs?”

haha!. yeah yeah… for ur info, yes… I am a curious person.. and a lot of things i will ask the reason why.. unless i switch myself to ignorant mood la…hehe…

                                Image047

Guess Guess what is this??? this is the VIBRATOR in the CONDOM PLAY with VIBRATOR. haha!!! you insert it like a ring after wearing a condom… and it will vibrate when you turn it on.

this vibrator is elastic.. haha!! we were playing with it after class… LOL!!!

                                             condoms

These are all condoms… haha!

In this Subject, we’re being exposed to all OTC products, Poison B and Poison C items… For example, eye drops, cough syrups, OC pills, Analgesic la.. etc..etc… A LOT!

things tht you can see in a pharmacy, then we’ll learn it in Non-Rx drug. :-) owh.. I get to see a lot of things.. for example the Vibrator Condom.. it’s super expensive.. tht’s why i couldnt afford to buy it and just to see it.. haiz…. Thank God.. I’ve seen it today!!!

Image050 Image049

Trish… with the Vibrator Condom…. haha!! tht’s how Guys should use it.. :-) haha!! (erm.. i dun mean to put the condom up and pose la… i mean u should wear it the way assuming the finger is ur penis.)

So.. yeah, tht’s my day. :-)

I just came back from Bah Kut Teh buffet… near my place. Well, it’s only Rm8 per person and you can eat all you can. haha!! So DAMN FULL MAN!!!!!

anyhow, Mr Lim VuangHao Joined us too.. he’s a nice guy. :-) a good lecturer. :-) well, the gathering went out cool!!! haha! eating and talking with all my buddies…. hehe..

they are a bunch of beautiful people… :-) It’s cool to have them as classmates,coursemates, colleagues.

So, i think.. although it’s Friday night, no break la. Gonna study later..

DeEr..I miss seeing her la…. haha!! dunno why.. Time is just so hard to be arranged for a meeting. tht’s why, plans doesnt work for us always. the best is.. if she feels like going out, then out we go. If she feels like sleeping or staying at home, then.. sleep i go. LOL!!

I am glad tht she finally overcome her FLUID MECHANICS!!! and i hope she “fucked” kicked down her THERMO too. haha!! i understand the toughness cuz i learnt some TherMo during 1st year too…. and will be learning it next Sem again….. haha!

Proud of DeEr!! muacks muacks!!!!

I miss FIFI, but.. she seems like SUPER busy and dont even reply my msg.

Sissy.. being booked by others d…

so… left me and her. Mmm… To me, the plan still works!!!!! i still wanna go!!! i’ve asked It Seang about the direction and i hope i wont get lost…… haha!!!

Chatting with DarLeng now.. I miss DarLeng la… miss DArLeng’s Dumb Dumb face and body… We’re chatting about future… and i can be more honest with him now. I find tht i can really talk to him and.. He gave me lots of encouragement when i’m down… (which i hardly have it now…cuz i am full of semangat and confidence now)

tht’s my DarLeng la… then DarLeng will also tell me his problem.. and share la.. so basically, we’re a pair inseparable people. Dunno le, maybe we really really love each other and we’re bonded closely. haha!!

Basically, my siblings are AMAZING PPL!!!!! Introduce them when i’m free la… haha!!!


okay.. time for TYPE-OFF ( not “pen-off” cuz i dun write, i type) haha!!

see you guys again 2mr? haha….

P.S : i need 2 hands to clap…..

 

No comments: