My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

JackPudding's night.

HAppy Birthday CAROL!!! Muacks!! muacks!!
I miss you lots la!!!! :-)


Well, It's Saturday.. if i'm lucky, I will have to send Kimmie to KL Sentral.. cuz she is qualified to the 2nd Air Asia Interview!!! yay!!!
so.. I'm still studying and i'm bored.... Mmm...

OWh... some more pics tht i get from Trish. hehe...

Yo.. Datin and Half of Trish??? haha!!! we were happily playing with the VIBRATOR... haha!


see? SS-ing... no no.. cam whore!!! haha!!!


So, this is something tht i've already predicted... YOOHOO!!! haha!!! i guess Woman's intuition is always right!!! Trust Me!! it's true!!!

Aww... it's kinda sad when the LOOKOUT POINT trip doesnt work..
but think it in a way, i have more time to sleep??? muahahahaha!!!
No worries, I'm okay with it.
Just tht.... When can i have the chance to go there le??? Mmm... prolly next week or next 2 week's weekdays... who knows???

I'll still stick to DATIN's and MY principle.. Never Plan cuz PLans never WORK! so.. just go if u feel like going.. don't go if you dun feel like going.. Mmm... sounds good eh??
haha!!

tell you guys about a truth... My mouth agrees.. but my heart is trying to tell me tht it's not going to happen... My dear heart actually says :" Dear master, be ready for a turn down.. be ready for a turn down.. and my heart feels uncomfortable AT ALL!!"
the worse is.. i dunno why... cuz everytime if i have this feeling and i knw everything is not going to work:-) well, now.. i knw... I'm used to it d.... :-) oooh.. trust me, I'm really used to it.

I guess tht's how the saying " FOLLOW YOUR HEART" comes.
ain't it?

My heart told me to be happy cuz it wants me to go for movie... hehe.. this is TRULY from my heart.
and when i knw tht the plan to LOP did not work, i actually feel a bit bit heartbroken.. BUT BUT!! i feel relief cuz.. WOMAN's INTUITION (my intuition) is right!!! haha!! can u imagine tht i actually feel relief from not going??? what's wrong with my heart??? MMM.... haha!

so now, I was actually studying.... like i said.. kinda bored.. but still determined to finish my notes.
Tht's cool about Friday night in Angkasa.... no Bed, No Patrick, No Sheepig... just me, Girlfriend, and my NOTES. hehe...

So, Dellynn wanna conclude...

"FOLLOW YOUR HEART".
. cuz your heart speaks the right way... Yes.

Nvm.... all we have is time.. :-)
Don't mind my tone, Don't mind what i've sent. :-)


P.S :CAROL!!! I seriously miss you a lot lot!!!!!!! HAppy birthday DArling!!! may your wish come true!!! and all the best in your future undertakings!!
-------============----------------------------------

Aiyoyo..... when i think back.... HIstory Happens again.... sob sob... haha!!!

Guys, Good night!
I still love the Condom pics!!! LOL!!!

Signed-off....... haha!!!

owh.. Bak Kut TEh... NO MORE!!!!!!!!! muahahahahah!!!

No comments: