My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 23, 2009

DATIN’s Dumb DUmb look! haha!

                  

as i’ve promised… haha!! i’m going to upload the photos I owe.:-) so, this was yesterday’s pics. Datin with her DUMB DUMB LOOK!

                                    IMG_3544

Just before the Presentation… :-)

                                     IMG_3545

I like this… :-)

                                   IMG_3546

listening to the Presentor attentively…

                                  IMG_3547

Cheese~~!! Wei Kit, the pretty boy, Yun Si, the sampat Girl…

GEt to knw tht day Wei Kit is a big fan of Linkin’ PArk!! haha!! yay, i’ll ajak him if Linkin’ Park ever come to Malaysia for concert again!!! haha!

they are my dearest cute friends!!! talk about food and outings, they are my kaki(s).. haha! oooh… ooo..lurve them muchie…. :-) Yvonne Chiu is not in.. she’s another kaki of mine… :-) hehe… next time la, will upload her photo and introduce her. :-)

Well, I’m saturated today.. dunno why.. baca apa pun baca saja.. tak masuk otak kepala pun. Mmm… prolly i slept too much? yeah, slept for 9 hours!!!! and still… macam tak cukup je..

ok la.. i wanna try to touch on Endocrine now… cuz i was really saturated this afternoon…

P.S : How does it feels to be loved and to love? Mmm…. dad and mum, u guys truly show me how it feels.

P.S.S: Love me the way i am…:-)

No comments: