My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

sick again.....

AH Kuen is officially sick.... again... anyway, she will be able to attend class later i guess..

will be back to klang quite early 2mr , cuz i'm not involve in the last session on nON-Rx class.. Mmm.... well, it still depends on my dad, what time he comes.. :-)


Gosh.... i think i better self cure before 11am....

can't resist myself to tk PCM, uz i dun have Ibuprofen... aiks...anyway, my body temperature decreased...
just left my flu and congested nose...

I seriously hope that i'll be okay.... i cannot sick at this time. A lot of stuff piling up and i cannot afford to break even one day...


\Stupid virus..... and i hope this is not an indication for me to rest for a while... have been working hard though... haha!!!
where got ppl praise themselves like me huh??? LOL!

no la, jus tht i admit tht i work hard.. i mean everyone worked hard too... and i cannot afford to flung any of my subjects.. so... yeah.


Being sick, staying at home,... it feels so.... i dun really knw what is this feeling. Anyway, i tk it as a chance for me to sleep more... yeah, i slept a lot since last night.

Mana tahu, i realized myself having fever this morning, and.... haiz.... this is where everything becomes chaos!!! anyhow, i think i'd better comply to PCM this time, plus multivitamins. Mmm....

Not to let my parents knw of course... later my mum will freak out.

well, IT doesnt feel good at all to be SICK!!! haiz.....

By the way, Dellynn will still stay positive, cuz as long as u are positive, positive energy will come together too. :-)

okay, time to sign off...


P.S : Thought of going to Greenbox... but... haiz.....

Should i quarantine myself????

No comments: