My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthdays!!! :-)

                                Image059

HAppy Birthday Rachel Ngiam! (eh). haha!! i never really call her with her name, so it’s kinda awkward for me to call her Rachel. and trust me, it is super awkward to introduce her to my friend as RACHEL when they ask me who is she. Well, normally i’ll just told them she is RAchel.

Tri Scrolled my phone and asked me who is the guy and the girl.. well, let me show u the pic we took together….

                                  image1248

Of course, Sher knows who is RAchel.. Aeris tak tahu who’s the guy and the girl.. Sher asked Aeris to guess….aiks.. tak dapat guess. Without any doubts, Sher took my phone and tell Aeris tht, She is Rachel, my best friend and the guy is my brother. Mmm….

I told her loudly :” haha!! they are my siblings la…” (I think we are more than best friend, i dont wanna consider her a Best Friend la… it’s so not right…macam tak kena aje… haha!)

And.. Raey actually looked older than me??? haha!! tht’s what they say looo… anyway, whatever la.. no one has ever identified us as siblings before, as we dont look alike!

So, Happy bday yeah! wei lee!!

yesterday, i blog before i took a nap. the nap was supposed to be a 30 mins nap.. mana tahu it lasts for 3 hours!! when i woke up, it’s already 11.30pm!!! gosh… Well, i still manage to send a bday wish to DeEr la.. :-)

happie neh!!! haha….

Today, kinda guilty cuz i did not talk to DeEr when she called actually…. stupid lecture la… aiks aiks….

anyway, when the talking mood is gone, means it’s gone.. :-)

I guess, i dont need to repeat my bday wish to her, it’s in my previous post. :-) haha!!!

--------=================--------------------

Min Yin celebrated her bday today too… well, let me update some of the pics la….

                                IMG_3646

Front girl, second from the left, in brown. tht’s Min Yin. HEr real bday is 29th july…. :-) so, they decided to celebrate it earlier… :-) as i am invited. haha!!

In this day, a day full of blessings for 2 person. One can be considered as my sibling, one can be considered as my buddy. Both, are someone related to me. so, i cannot be there to give my blessings to DeEr, but i am happy to be there to bless my buddy on her big day. Anyway, i really wish to be there for DeEr lo.. but too bad…… cuz 28th July needs Dellynn to queue up from North pole to South pole. hahahaha!!!!

                                   IMG_3668

Min Yin, turns one year older…. erm, age is just a figure!!!!!! haha!!

                               Image058

Fellow Classmates… :-) Carol, we are fine here..:-)

                           Image057

AI yo yo,….. DAtin tak habis-habis pose….. :-)

                        Image069

this is my SAlmon!!! nice!!! and cheap!!! haha!!

              Image070

another nice one…. :-) Black Cod!! :-)

                    IMG_3679

All of us.

Happy Birthday Min Yin..:-)

------------------------================--------------

DeEr, hope u had a wonderful celebration. :-)

Have FAith, HAve Strength, determined, be brave.

 

No comments: