My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hope I’ll be fine….


 

Okay.. good news is my fever gone down.

Bad news is.. my flu still there…

And.. another good news is… my respiratory depression&distress never come back since yesterday.

I suspect myself having common cold….


 

But what got me think tht I might have the POPULAR H1N1 is… yeah, I read the newspaper yesterday, one of the articles about the signs and symptoms of a 20 yr- old girl who passed away a few days ago due to H1N1.. She was having difficulty in breathing…. Fever, cough and flu. She was admitted a week after that, diagnosed as Primary pneumonia cuz she has thick phlegm..

Then a few days later, she was transferred to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) because she cannot breath and need the help of a breathing device. Of course, her pneumonia got worsen… and she died the next morning.

Then, throat swabs are taken after she died, and she was confirm H1N1..


 

So, that's the story.

I dunno how fast and till what extend can the virus multiply and mutate…tht's why I'm freaking worried..

My fever gone down, and it's not something tht can be proud of.. cuz when the fever comes back, it will come with more serious flu and cough.

Now, I'm having difficulty in passing out my phlegm.. scared of pneumonia.


 

Wore mask to Uni, so tht I'll be responsible to myself and others.

At least it is a protection barrier.


 

If I wake up with fever again 2mr morning, no doubt, I'll be going to the hospital and get myself tested d..

For the time being, I'm fine. Not to worry…. But i'll be wandering around using my facemask.:-)


 

Yeah, the feeling of fear is still there.. cuz I always thought of the worse. My parents agreed to what I think, they will be okay if I've made my choice to send myself to the hospital.


 

So, till now…. PRAY HARD LA!


 

J


 

Another good news, I have my appetite back a little by little…


 

P.S :
I do feel sorry for Tri cuz she is having fever and coughing… after I had it yesterday… and I feel sorry for Sher too.. cuz she was having a pre-runny nose symptom when we were discussing about the Non-Rx in the library. Thank God Sher recovered…. Left Tri… I hope she'll get well soon.

No comments: