My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Read till the end, it’s a long post. It’s about me, HArry Potter,and Y.A. :-)

YO!!! came back from Harry Potter with my beloved cousins!!!! haha!! it was GREAT!!!! haha!! I really dun understand why ppl said it was so so only lor…. IT WAS GOOD!! and i cant wait for the HALF BLOOD PRINCE PART 2. wELL, fyi,THE hARRY pOtter in cinema now is only the part one… haha!!!

Satisfy!!!

Well… I’m starting to feel that i have lesser time for myself during weekends now.. I have lesser time for my family and sibling… Saturday afternoon I’ll reach Klang only.. then sleep awhile then time for Training. Then At night, tired… sleep pula.. Sunday work, half day gone.. then afternoon… is the only time i have for myself and my sibling….haha!

so, my Saturday class was.. okay.. i had not enough sleep…. well, u see the pics below u knw why.. i almost snored like Aeris do….haha!!

 

                          Image046

Aeris.. sleeping… haha!! sorry Aeris… i still love you and i will keep snapping….. haha!

                       Image047

Aeris, i am really really sorry….. haha!! i cannot resist to snap ur sleeping pic!!! haha!!!

see la, tht’s how she sleeps..

haha!!

so, i wanna upload my pic with my beloved cousins…. :-)

                                    Image051

there they are.. Ah Song,.. haha!! he was moon walking all the day!! haha!!!

I wanna confess… I am very happy to have more conversation with Ah Song!!! I am very very happy!!!! he can talk to me d.. and the best thing is he can really joke!! hahahahahah!!!!

Well… my dad says he was kinda regret… anyhow, when we were on our way back from Cheras, i kinda like talk to him, and make him see the changes of Ah Song. As u knw, adults sometime have very high expectations towards the kid and they tend to expect the kid to act according to their will.

Let me tell you… Kids, they learn through visual and experience. just Like Song.. He has improved a lot since he came here. He was very very quiet when he came.. and hardly talk.. and manners wise, he sucks.

now, he knws the basic manners.. no doubt, he still have a lot of room for  improvement but.. we cannot see things macroscopically.. especially when u wanna judge a person.

Let’s just flashback.. I told my dad to flash back… ask him to think back how was he like when he first came, yeah… i told him, from nothing he became something like this now. it’s a lot of improvement to Song d… seriously. I personally feel tht he changed a lot. :-) Well, i ask dad not to judge his result.. I ask him to judge his attitude.. then at last he realized tht Song really changed compared to the day he came. I told him tht u cannot expect a person to change till where your expectation stands… u have to see from his point of view. A little improvement is considered big to him.

Yeah, i straight told my dad that… then at least he realized it..and told me.. “ yeah lo, at least now he knws how to call ppl…”

tht’s why, we cannot see a person macroscopically, we need to see the small changes he/she had made.

Different people, Different style, Different personality.

What i can say is, My parents really did a great job in transforming my cousin brother. I am proud of it.

Song is a caring person actually… when he knows tht i will be home alone or drive alone, he will msg me and ask me.. then at the last msg he will add on “Tk k”. haha! it’s short form of Take Care la.. :-) As her sister, can u imagine how glad i am?

-------------------------=================----------

YaSmin Ahmad passed away. I’m sad.. cuz Malaysia experience a lost… She was and still is the GREATEST director in Malaysia who tries to increase the awareness of National Integration, and.. there’s no boundaries to love, friendship.. and daily life..

Sepet, Talentime… Both movies are brilliant!!! and she has brought up a lot of talented actors.

Yasmin Ahmad, she will still live forever in us. Her spirit will not die…. I really respect her and admire her production.

Well, people come, people go…

Although there are some minorities of people against her, but.. she really had gained respect from various races… such as me. I love her production alot. It somehow made me aware that we have to love unconditionally.

-------------------===================-----------

Its 8pm now. My cousins are with me… so, i guess i better appreciate time with them. So do my parents. :-)

I cannot resist myself to love and spend time with them.

Well, i guess my plan will never work.. especially to create something special for my sibling. Mmm… maybe it’s a door to another alternative way?? i always believe tht God will open a window when he shuts the door.

I guess. tht’s what life is??? haha!! ups and downs… pros and cons.. they never escape from our lives. Stay positive, have faith.. Everything will be alright.

--------------------===============-----------------

I was chatting with Doreen while working.. i guess she was impressed by the way i think..

i was asking her about the way to start my career overseas… and i told her tht i start to wonder about my career..

I’m going into Research next year, for sure.. to fill up my one year. Graduating one year later than the others actually serve as an opportunity for me to rethink where i wanna go..

Maybe i’ll be in love with Research??? or maybe I’ll be in love with Sales?

I dunno, somehow i seem lost and i am still searching. I dunno who else can i talk to… My parents give me the free will for me to do anything i want. I knw I knw, i still have few more years to graduate… but, Graduating seems like it will happen 2,mr. Time will not wait, and everything seems very rush to me.

If i don’t think it now, when? after i serve the government for 4 years? then everything will be too late.

Somehow, this year.. I feel tht everything is coming too soon. I knw, once my sem start, i will be busy till the end. Everything happens in a speed of light.

I have no time to waste, i need to decide where to go from now on… and i have to start looking for ways to make my dreams come true. I dont wanna be so short sighted and just see things in front of me only…

Now, if i feel like doing something, i’ll just go. I really understand the value of life now… The feeling of being at the edge of life is scary.. especially Heaven was only a few centimetre from me.. No one understand the feeling i guess.

I tell u, ppl changed. I was so confirmed tht i will most probably be in retail line when i first started pharmacy.. but now, haha…i think I’ve changed my mind and maturity makes me think more.

Erm.. can say that i am lost… once again. this time, it is lost in the middle of Pharmacy life.. hehe… Well, i still believe tht, God will somehow show me the way and the path tht i’m supposed to walk.

It is in-ordinary for a person aged like me to think this way?? haha!! tht’s what Doreen told me.. and Ju once told me tht i think very very far.

I personally feel tht.. if you don’t plan for yourself, who do you expect to plan everything for you?

Small bird somehow has to fly, soar, and find it’s kingdom. Me? I am still learning how to fly…. poor bird… haha!!

God, i pray that the path will be shown.. by you.

P.S: RAchel Tan!! Give me five!! and Ten!! Gosh, i love the way she is now!!! ahha!! CUte!! and she recognised me! in JJBT, she saw me and called me Aunty Kuen!!!hahahahaha!!!!!!

P.S.s:  I miss you… when can i see u again?

 

No comments: