My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Random writings, i just write what’s in my mind.. so, it’s a order-less post. :-)

Tiredness conquered me..Gosh.. i was super tired today.. tht’s why u see me online at this time…

I slept quite late yesterday.. I forgot to bring my notes back last Friday.. tht’s why, I studied to reduce the feeling of guiltiness in me.

Weekends… Aiks… something to be happy? or something tht u can sit in a corner and mourn. I have class EVERY SATURDAY starting from next week.. NON STOP!!! aiks aiks….. anyway, it’s something tht i have to go through.

I’ve spent my weekends thinking of my future.. alone. No one to share, no opinions given by anyone, just merely my own thinking. It is scary to think about my future,as it is very uncertain to me. Somehow, it makes me wonder whether is this the path tht i’m supposed to walk? My faith isnt deteriorating, just tht tiredness somewhat conquered me. Yeah, my weekends are tired.. Tiredness got amplified if I have class on Saturday.

Well,i don’t wanna think anything now. .. Plans never work. haha! nah.. just tht.. i feel it is useless to think of it, my mind is saturated, my eyes are tired. My mouth, cant even afford to hum a song.. My brain is full of imaginary images..which makes me even more depressing.

Anyway, Me, as a student.. has to do what i’m supposed to do.:-) The most important is. never ever GIVE UP.

Yet, my spirit of studying still at the highest point, highest level.. Nothing can stop me from doing what i want… just tht, i cannot decide what i want now, as the PATH is still unclear to me.

I am pretty sure that what i am doing now is right, and i believe that if i strive along this path, nothing is impossible. haha… who knows GOD suddenly enlighten me with something? some thoughts? or … erm.. i dunno…

DeEr’s birthday is coming.. Not being able to celebrate with her on the actual day is something that I feel sorry for. haha… no ones celebrate it late. Well, i guess… and i hope she knows that no matter when and where she is, my blessing, love, care, are always with her.

haha!! someone actually asked me about a few POPULAR CHARACTERs in  my blog.. Aeris told me before tht she knows i’m close to a guy ad a girl.. but she doesnt knw their names.. and she just knw them as D&D. LOL! funny la… haha!!

Erm.. guess i dont need to repeat who are they… right?

I think my mind is super blunt today… and I act like a slowpoke. Mm… guess i should nap a while to clear my thoughts.

It applies.. yes, PETALS SOMEHOW HAS TO FALL BEFORE THE FLOWER CAN BLOOM AGAIN.

just like.. Dellynn has to collapse before she can shine again… haha!! what kind of theory is that??!!?

haha!

Currently, the person who conquers my mind now is running around my imaginary picture.. Who else? I miss her lar…

Time is so DAMN hard to arrange.. i tell u, it’s true. If u want me to choose? i can’t.. cuz i am the type of person tht tries to satisfy all parties. and.. sometimes, i wil just sit and do nothing.. hah!

Trust me, the best feeling is just sit there, do nothing, sink in my own bed, curled up in my own blanket with the lights off, with the air conditioner switched on.

Aww….. one week is killing.. so, can u imagine how much i miss Raey?

MY siblings…. i knw.. we’re close heart to heart eventhough we’re far apart. I love you guys lots.

DeEr… HAppy Birthday in advance just incase i fell asleep. May God bless you and all ur wish come true. May u see the way you wanted to lead, May the sun be bright forever so that you can shine in all aspects.. May your academic life being filled with wonderful colours, May you and your loved ones walk hand in hand till the eternal of life.. May you and.. those whom u love and love you have a wonderful celebration on this beautiful day,… the day where you shed your first tear.. the day where you tasted air, the day where you experienced pouring of love. Happy Birthday.

Love you lots.

=-----=-=-=-=----------======--------=============================

   Image053

this is the MINIMUM SIZE of the photo… haha!! LAu YUN SI , SAMPAT GIRL!!! i knw you wont KILL ME!!!

SHe was sleeping in DnC class… which i almost did too. LOL!!!!! :-)

-----------------======================---------------

Off i go…

really tired.

P.S : FAte…. that’s all we have.

 

No comments: