My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another day..:-)

Well Well.. today is not really a productive day.. haha… anyhow, i had fun the whole day too.

I’ve abandoned my blog for a few days.. hehe… cuz i was busy uploading photos of SHOUt AWARDS on FAcebook and busy watching GHOST. If i dun watch it now, I wont have time d..I think those who’re in the same shoe understands why. :-)

I wanna share something about RAchel Tan. I met her last Sunday… aGAIN!! haha!! she is the princess of all..ha!! she had a treat of Ribena Pastilles from her MUM last Sunday.. Erm… yeah, Ju. :-)

                           Image025

She is my all time lover.. just tht i feel bad for not being able to see her every week.. Uuhuu…. Dellynn is having class on SAturdays d….. sob sob….

                               Image026

Dun ask me why and where she learns how to POSE.. cuz currently, her mum also dunno how she learns it. haha!!!

Her hair, was “designed” by JU.. dun say tht i say that she has low creativity..( she’s going to kill me…) LOL!! haha!!! no la, i knw how it feels to be a mum to a daughter and have the right to dress up her own girl. :-) haha! Anyway, Rachel Tan looks superbly CUTE that day!!!

Actually, besides Ju, I met Kavitha and Kuhan too…  Aww… He calls me AUnty Kuen… sob sob…. :-) what do you expect? 20 yrs gap kid to call u Jie Jie?? Mmm…. maybe?? haha!!

people grow la…it doesnt mean tht i admit that i grow older??? hehe….

Today, went to Uni earlier cuz my DArling Datin is having a PRESENTATION. So, me and Tri decided to attend her presentation as a form of support. That’s what friends are for, right? hehe.. probably some may thinks that it’s not necessary.. but to me, being there for someone is something important, although it doesnt mean a thing for certain ppl.. For certain ppl like me, it means something.

Actually, I’ll be there for any events involving my buddies la… :-)

Care, Love, Trust, Appreciate… I guess that’s what we(buddies) have between us. :-)

erm, Tri actually took some of Datin’s pic before the presentation..and i love one of the “dumb dumb” look of DAtin.. anyway, I will upload it once i get it.

for now…

                                 Image041

U ask me how was the presentation… I said it was good. :-) ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.. a new topic, so.. kinda fresh.

If i have a chance, I’ll do on VITILIGO. which i’ve suggested to Datin before.. however, ADHD sounds more interesting to me. :-) haha!

So, after presentation…. wow… CHAOS!

someone’s got PMS again… and this time.. whole class had a class trip to apologize to her… !@#$%^$#@#$%^

well, i dont mind… just tht i mind it because it is more frequent now. haiz…. did we owe her in our past life???? Sweat……

I can tell u, it’s really really hard to deal with PMS. aiks…. Poor Rhubain…. seriously POOR him…. I wonder what’s the issue in the next Board meeting.. Mmm….

Let me upload some photo i took during DFD..

    Image038 Image037 Image039

This is actually a doll which is hung on Sher’s phone. I dunno what creature is this.. but it looks like a frog to me.. haha!!

so, I started to undress the Frog… step by step…. Taa-daa!! see the sequence of the shirt being taken off? haha!!

LOL, I’m just too free…. well, at time, I do things like that.. At times, I just wouldnt bother to do anything…

but all the time, I am observant about my surrounding.. especially those around me.

--------------==============-----------------

Wah sei…. Dellynn is damn spirited up this sem wei…. unusually spirited up! Why ar… She doesnt really knw why…

anyway, according to HOROSCOPE, this kind of lifestyle will be part of the life in 2 weeks time. haha!!!

Horoscope arent’t that HORROR everytime. right???

--------------------==============----------

AL is having a hard time..dealing with relationships. Well, it was something like my problem with “whom you may concern”. I hope she is fine now…. and she really loves me for who i am and what i am. Owh.. of course, as her Big SIster, I love and care about her too. :-) well, Problems are part of growing.

I thought of something Mun Mun said about me on MSN that day…

He said :” You’ve changed too.. and it’s kinda weird that both of us hardly meet each other, not even 10 times since we knw each other but we have the trust between us.”

owh.. the sentence is hanging right? yeah, he changed.. changed for good. As what he told me, Changing means growing. If you don’t change, You don’t grow. :-)

owh, MunMun is someone tht i met last 2 years..( thanks to YL) and we hardly meet more than twice a year.

so, my emphasis is… If people dun change, they dun grow.:-)

So, AL.. You knw what i wanna say.. :-)

Perhaps.. i should stop complaining and move on with my life.. haha!! erm.. there’s nothing much for me to complain also… Well, as u knw, busy life, nO TIME!! (BuLL SHIT!) haha!

TIme really flies.. especially when Sem Starts. So, appreciate.. whatever, whoever, that is around you…

that’s what i am doing currently.

Fate.. might be different. but, deep in me, All of you(u guys knw who) have a place in my heart. I wouldnt have gone through all the hard times without you guys.

okay, time for GHOST to resume…. u guys should watch it too.. cuz it’s a SUPERB production!!

sorry for those Anti-Malays or MM or Anti Local Artist ppl la… although this Drama speaks Fantastic English… but as long as u have a mindset of “BUATAN MALAYSIA TAK BAGUS”.. sorry la…

well, think back.. Try to change ur mindset and accept it.. IF you dun change, you dun grow.. RIght?

I tell you what, after the SHOUT AWARDS, i realized that Malaysia’s Entertainment industry has moved to a new era.. no more those kind of music as what u think.. well, BUNKFACE is a great band… same goes to Estranged.

GHOST!! GOOD! Probably i should watch KAMI too. :-)

Chao…

P.S : I miss you….. 

 

No comments: