My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shout Awards 2009, Part 1. :-) more pics coming up!!!

WOW!!

I had a great night Yesterday!!! seriously GReat night!! I went to Shout Awards with my buddies!!

I’m still waiting for them to tag me.. haiz… my phone batt went low at the beginning of the Show…. sad….

Anyway, it’s a funny, great story. I won myself 4 tickets to the Shout Awards.. but, I ajak 7 person there. haha!! so, i phoned up Ron to reserve tics for me. mana tahuEliz went to Stadium Bukit Jalil earlier but… he had given all the tickets out. haiz….

But but… UNFORTUNATELY.. (how dare RON said that).. He GOT US INTO THE VIP SHOUT CROWD!haha!! I was so happy!! cuz we’re standing beside the RED CARPET and.. we had close-up face to face with Sarah, Marion and JIEN!!!

omg!! Jien!!! he is so HANDSOME!!! we took Photos with him and he is SO SO SO friendly till the extend tht he took one of our Cams and CamWhore. haha!! I will upload the pics once all my buddies tagged me. hehe…. so now, i upload what i have first la…

:-)

I took photos with Marion, HENRY!! and most of the artists…. hehe… and the best part is we can touch and shake hands with them!!! :-)

Erm.. life’s good when Shout Awards is being appreciated by my buddies. :-) Seriously fun!!! WE yell and Shout and Shout!!

and till the end of the SHow, we were interviewed by Henry, we were on TV, Quickie…. hahahahahaha!!! did you see me?? LOL!!

Good experience!@ though we do not really knw the Malay Artists… but their winning and the atmosphere turned us on!! keep jumping jumping, had fun and SING!!! haha!!!

First time in my life…. Being LIVE on TV!!!! summore Get to tk Photo with BElinda!!! Gosh.. she was so Gorgeous that night!!!

and I am grateful that FLYfm PagiShow won the best Radio Programme!!! haha!! they were Great!! Phat Fabes, Ben, and Nadia!! I love them!!! I love their Show.. not Forgetting Jules ( took photo with her too!!!) and PRem, the RUshHour..:-) I love both the programmes.

so, my buddies are all kaki LIVE! hehe…. I’m grateful tht i can share this moment with them.. at least, I did not keep the tickets to myself.. It was a great experience.

                            Image000

The stage.. before starting… :-)

                            Image002

We were PROUD of the VIP TICKETS!!! haha!!

                       Image003

The stage.. :-)

 Image009 Image010

Some Randoms… Grace… haha!! she is.. putting on more make-ups. :-0

                       Image013

Shutter-bug Grace.. :-) Sher taking pics.. :-)

                           Image014

Trish, another Shutter-bug.. :-)

          Image018 Image019

Me and Me LOVES!! I love them so much!! :-)

Image020 Image022

Me LOVES again!!!! :-)

                              Image024

They were taking pics of the VIP word on the tic. :-)

                                   Image028

buddies cam-ming!!

                               Image029

Kimberly.. :-) beautiful girl :-)

                              Image034

waiting….

                          Image037

the crowd is getting more…

                                            Image039

Aunties posing…. haha!!

                                 Image040

Sher and me.

                             Image042

Sher, ME and Aeris.

                               Image044

Eliz, Me, Sher and Aeris.

                                  Image045

Perasan…. haha!

                           Image061

Gang-ho nya Aeris!!!! haha!

                               Image063

beside the Red Carpet.

                              Image066

Stage.

                               Image068

we were waiting patiently… we were hungry cuz all of us came without dinner… haha!

                                 Image070

tht’s why, She slept… cuz tired, hungry and sleepy.. haha!

                             Image072

see the crowd?

                                     Image083

They are my buddies!!! :-)

                               Image088

Looking at the arrival of the artists…

                            Image091

see the one sitting in front with purple jacket? he is Afdlin Shauki!!! I took pics with him!!! haha!! stay tune my next post.. I’m uploading it after my buddies upload it! :-)

                          Image095

these are our Floor Manager… talking to us about the Do’s and Don’ts

                          Image096

crazy crowd.. and crazy us.. :-) haha!!

                  Image097

CAPRICE’s fans. :-)

                                 Image098

They were very excited.. i mean all of us were excited!! including me!!! :-)

                              Image104

The stars… :-) artists keep coming!!! :-)

                                     Image109

Muah and Aeris DArling……

                              Image113

MArion Counter!!! she is Gorgeous!!!! :-) see JIEN?? haha!!

                             Image117

Look how close they were to us???? haha!

                Image123

Marion, JIEN, and Sarah.. they were just in front of ME!@!! haha!!

                        Image116

Jien, talking to one of us. hehe….

                           Image135

going onto the stage once it went LIVE!!! :-)

                         Image140

can u imagine how many STARS i’ve touched??? haha!!! that’s how we get to touch the artists!!! and Sean Kingston!!! haha!!!

                     Image142

BunkFace. :-) and the presentors behind them :-)

                            Image143

See? this is how close we are to THEM!!!! They are just shooting in front of u!!! :-)

                            Image145

They’re just in front of US!!! haha!! we are seriously very very happy that night!!!

okay, this is Part 1 photos… from my phones. next week, I’ll upload my photos with the STARS!! stay TUne for me with MArion, Henry, Belinda.. and Others… haha!!!!!!

hehe… This is an experience that money can’t buy!!!! and it feels good when you have a bunch of friends with the same interest and same intentions to enjoy the SHOW!!!

I am glad to share it with you guys!!!! I love you guys too! :-)

to the 6 person who attend it together with me… thank you guys. Thanks for the great night!! :-)

YouthSays, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to attend Shout Awards. Thanks a lot!!!

I cant wait to upload more Shout Awards pics!!!!

I do not knw most of the singers… haha!! just go and dance and Yell la…:-) LIVE experience… who else can have it more than once? haha..It’s a good memory to me…. cuz I went with a bunch of friends who really appreciate the free tickets. :-)

The best part was interviewed by Henry!!! haha!! KIM!! she’s really a big fan of Henry… ha!!!

Muacks! love you all lots too! <3

3 comments:

Cai Hong said...

OMG!did u see jonthan putra!

dellynn (^-^) said...

he wasnt there i think... :-) hehe...cuz if he was there, how could i not recognize such handsome guy??? LOL!! :)

dellynn (^-^) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.