My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

contented tired day. :-)

Walao eh!! Life has been so busy since Sunday night. Gosh…

Pick this up, Pick that up.. Fetch here, fetch there.. Stil drive here, drive there.. Argh.. tired.

Anyhow, I was busy on last Sunday. After Work, have to rush to KApar cuz my students having exam. Then, came home at 5 something, mandi.. rest.. then.. wait for bro to come back for dinner.

DarLeng baked a stupid cake… GOSH!! Mana boleh makan punya!!!

LEt me show you this….

                                Image00cake2

I bet it kills your appetite when you see the appearance of this cake.

Tell ya what’s the recipe.

505ml of susu pekat, 505ml of susu sejat, xg of cocoa powder, and.. 125g of Marie biscuit.

WTH??? no flour, no nothing!! and he expects the cake to harden and form layers!!!! Keep dreaming la…. haha!! anyway, at last he has to put into Freezer to make it Freeze… (just to tipu himself tht the cake formed.) LOL!!! :-)

It’s SUPER SUPER SWEET and.. it’s nice if i do not weigh what i am now. Mmm….

DarLeng, Sat Pai la…. haha!

so, that day was busy cuz i went to Tesco with him after collecting Printer from DeEr..(oooh.. she was packing her stuff into her darling’s car) .. so thank god i went early. :-) if not, wouldnt have seen her the last time for the weekend. cuz.. I wont be seeing her till next weekend, i guess?:-)

Honestly, I’ve left out my blog post.. i was supposed to post my Ketam Trip with Jake & ALO.. Well, I think I’ll tell to those who see me personally during the weekends la… haha!

2mr is my dinner with Ju. Erm.. too bad DeEr cannot join… CRABS!! CRABS!!! no la, i think it’s good that she cannot join also, cuz.. i get to eat more CRABS! haha! muah is the type who wont disappoint anyone,i will try to fit in. Those who knows me they knw… i wont mind about anything.. especially if it makes my love ones happy, and eventhough it hurts me. :-) Weird huh?

My campaign is coming. Now, it’s almost done.. everything’s almost done. The battlefield is waiting for me to fight the war. haha!!!

Msg-ing with DeEr now… and.. it’s kinda sad to know that i cannot meet her on this weekend.. and it’s heart broken to knw that she boh eng and dun wanna meet me… haha.. fine, spend my time to sleep then. Hmmph! merajuk ini!!! merajuk!!! LOL!!! hahah!!

no la, i wont.. the only time i keep silence is when i’m in deep think and i’m not “comfortable” emotionally. so yeah.

                              Image005

so, let me introduce you, Jake Long, and his dad. Jake.. he is a handsome guy, speaks quite good english, and he and his dad are very very very friendly. Glad that they love Malaysia, and like Klang’s food.oh ya, they’re from Vietnam. JAke’s doing his degree in NUS. :-)

“Eat at chinese Restaurant, Live in UK, Marry a German Wife.” . A saying from Vietnam. :-) haha!!! they enjoyed chinese food a lot!!! hahaha!!! I had a great time with them last Saturday.

Sorry tht i did not upload all the photos, cuz i am quite sleepy now d… after driving and working for the whole day…. Mmm.. it’s time for a good rest. as 2mr will be another long day again.:-)

Sometimes, i really dunno how to voice out. That’s bad about me. and I wish that ppl will be true. I’m trying my best to be one, but.. plz be one of them if you’re with me. :-)

YAn, Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!! yes dear, my Life would suck without you TOO!!! hehe… I’m good at sending WARM MESSAGES!!!!!!! haha!!

nah, those who follow my blog, they’ll knw tht Yan is the one always carry me when I’m in my deepest shit. 

Well, now… Cheang’s birthday celebration was yesterday.ALO was there to celebrate with her!!! ;-)HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEANG!! SArang-hay! Had dinner at Chean’s house as her mother cooked for us!!! haha!! Yes readers, i still owe pictures to all of you!! dun worry, I will either upload it on my blog or facebook!!! :-)

now, it’s time to rest in sleep, Dellynn. She is tired. seriously tired…. :-)

IT’s really sad to knw tht time is the factor and the barrier…..

P.S : Ah Kuen will still live life to the fullest!!!!!!!!! muahahahaha!!! yes, she is doing that now.:-)

Change of fate.. change of my life. In just a week’s time… will i be able to cope?

owh, something tht i used to think, what will happen to you IF I DIE someday? is my life worth for you to cry of? is my existence important enough to carve and own a place in your heart??

haha… i dun wan anyone to cry for me when I’m gone. When I’m gone, I’m gone for good.

Chao, time to wash up. :-)

P.S.S : what am i going to do with DarLeng’s cake? Mmm….

 

No comments: