My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 02, 2009

*th Annual Public Health Campaign!!


 

Whoa…. Today's Ojisan's leaving day. Aiks… plan to have Bah Kut The with him.. but.. he still dilly delly till now..

My PHC preparation starts today.. officially. Haha!! Not to say official or not official. It's a lot of hardwork, I bet when I think back of PHC when I graduate, it'll be a sweet memory I guess.. (hope I wont say it's bitter…) haha!

This is just a short update on me. Yeah, will be working till 1am today. Working in UCSI and Sunway. It'll be a long day as 2mr is the start of our 8th Annual Public Health Campaugn.

Guys,!! Be there!!


 

8th Annual Public Health Campaign, UCSI University

Date : 3th July 2009 to 5th July 2009    

Time :
10am-10pm

Who's invited? : ALL.

For those who aged 45 years above, will be entitle for Blood Glucose test, Blood cholesterol test, BMI test, Blood Pressure Test FOR FREE!!

Fir those aged 45 below, the BMI test, Blood Pressure tests are FOR FREE!!!

Oops… something that might interest you.. EARLY BIRDS are entitled to COOL DOORGIFTS!!

COME cOME!! Bring whoever you know~! All your relatives, all your friends, your family MEMBERS!

And… do drop by if you are going to see AKON or EASON CHAN this coming weekend. Cuz they will be in Sunway Pyramid too!!!!


 

Come and Support US!! It's a lot of hardwork!!! And we'll give you the best service and health advise!!!


 

No comments: